41

"Sweetie?" Mina knocked on her daughter's door

Nothing, it was so quiet. It made Mina so worried. Maybe she's still asleep right?

"Sweetie? come on, please eat breakfast. You haven't been eating since yesterday, you're making me so worried" Mina said and finally she heard footsteps and then the door knob turned.

It opened and revealed Chaeryeong, she was in her sweater and baggy pants.

Mina could notice how her daughter changed so drastically. It had just been two days since Chaeryeong was brought back home from the trip and she didn't want to eat or even do anything.

"I made your favorite" Mina said softly with a smile, Chaeryeong just hoped it wasn't what she think it was, hoping it wasn't also the one that Yuna bought for her before that thing happened.

"I made you salad and of course gimbap. Your eomma got you fruits as well and prepared it for you" Mina said

Chaeryeong was a little bit relieved that it wasn't what Yuna got her days ago. Mina was about to leave but Chaeryeong held her hand.

"Want me to help you get down?" Mina asked and Chaeryeong nodded. Mina couldn't say no to her daughter especially that she looked exhausted.

They slowly got down the stairs and made their way to the dining area.

"Good morning sweetie" Chaeyoung greeted as she sees Chaeryeong. She gave her daughter a hug and a kiss on her temple

"Want anything else sweetie?" Mina asked as Chaeryeong sat down

"Juice? Milk? Coffee?" Chaeyoung asked

"Chocolate Milk please" Chaeryeong said softly and her eomma nodded. She then gets the carton of chocolate milk and pours some into a glass and gives it to her daughter.

"Just tell me if you want more, also, your unnie went out to buy something. Do you want anything from outside?" Chaeyoung asked

"Strawberries" Chaeryeong said simply as she starts eating and Chaeyoung nodded

At least Chaeryeong was eating now, unlike two days ago.

"Mom" Chaeryeong called and Mina gave all her attention to her daughter

"Yes sweetie?"

"Is it okay if I get that exchange student thing?" Chaeryeong asked which shocked them because they would talk about it before and Chaeryeong didn't want it ever.

"W-What?" Mina asked in shocked

"The exchange student thing in the US, I want to get that" Chaeryeong said simply. Mina looked at Chaeyoung worriedly, they didn't know why Chaeryeong wanted to do it, they have to know first before letting her

"It's fine sweetie but, tell us why" Chaeyoung said

"I just want to leave. Me and Yuna broke up, she cheated on me. I think its better that way, if I just study at the US" Chaeryeong said and its as if she doesn't feel anything, she was just so numb already.

"What? when?" Mina asked

"Yesterday" Chaeryeong said

"So? can I get it?" Chaeryeong added

Mina was contemplating but if this was what her daughter wants and if this is what will help Chaeryeong to move on.

"Sure sweetie, whatever you want" Mina said and then hugged her daughter

They then decided that Mina would be going to the US with Chaeryeong and Chaeyoung would be left behind with Chaeyeon in Korea.

Without telling anyone else, they settled all the files and things that Chaeryeong would need. Mina already had a place in the US anyways and there were some people that they know who lives there already so it wasn't that hard.

Time Skip>>>>

"Be safe you two" Chaeyoung said worriedly, they were outside of the airport, dropping Chaeryeong and Mina off.

"We will" Mina said, reassuring them

"Call me everyday Chaer, I'm gonna miss you" Chaeyeon said as she hugged her sister

"I will unnie, don't worry" Chaeryeong said and hugged her older sister back

"We'll get going now. We'll call you two when we get at the condo" Mina said and they nodded

They then left, going to the US just like Chaeryeong wanted to.

The girls just arrived from their school trip and all Yuna could think about was the older. She really wanted to talk to her. She was supposed to leave as well when she heard about Chaeryeong leavong so she could explain everything to her but the teachers didn't let her, also her parents weren't around at that time.

"Are you sure you really want to check on her?" Ryujin asked

"I have to unnie, I have to explain everything to her" Yuna said, a little bit nervous and tears in her eyes.

As much as she knew that she did nothing to push Chaemi away that night, her heart shattered knowing how hurt the older felt. How she was the one who hurt Chaeryeong.

Minutes later, they reached the Son's mansion. Yuna immediately got down, going towards the door and ringing the doorbell.

She waited, hoping it would be Chaeryeong to open the door but the door opened and revealed Chaeyeon

"Oh... unnie" Yuna muttered softly. Chaeyeon looked at Yuna from head to toe, disgusted by her. Of course she would know what happened to them because Chaeryeong cried to her the other night, before she had to leave to the US.

"What do you need?" Chaeyeon asked and crossed her arms

"Is C-Chaeryeong unnie home?" Yuna asked nervously

"You don't need to be here you know, after what you did. After hurting my sister and breaking her heart" Chaeyeon said and Yuna felt as if she was stabbed right on the back. She deserves to be talked like that by Chaeyeon after all.

"Chaeyeon, who's there?" she heard and Chaeyoung went towards them.

"Yuna, you go ahead and talk to her eomma. I don't want to talk to someone who hurts Chaery" Chaeyeon said and left to go up to her room.

"Is Chaeryeong unnie around?" Yuna asked and Chaeyoung sighed

"I'm sorry Yuna but.... Chaeryeong's not here anymore. She left" Chaeyoung said and it made Yuna's eyes widened

"W-What?" Yuna asked in shock

"She left yesterday, I'm sorry" Chaeyoung said

"To where? may I please know Mrs. Son?" Yuna begged

"I can't Yuna, she told me not to tell anyone. I'm so sorry. I'm also sorry for what happened, I know you didn't mean to do it but it just broke Chaeryeong's heart. I know I shouldn't be biased but she's my daughter. She comes first before anything else, you understand that right?" Chaeyoung said and Yuna nodded

"I-It's okay, thank you Mrs. Son" Yuna said and bowed, she then left and went back towards her sister's car.

"So?"

"She left.... she left for good" Yuna said and sighed, her hands covering her face as she starts crying.

Yujin, who was at the backseat looks at their older sister.

Not wanting to bother Yuna, they just decide to go back home and rest. Yuna also needs some time for herself