Chapter 8 - 9

Chapter 8 Business trip

Ji Hanyu thrived in Gufangzhai, and with these commissions, his life became more comfortable.

In addition, every time he goes home, Grandpa Guo will prepare delicious meals, which makes Ji Hanyu enjoy his current life.

Seeing that I have been working in Gufangzhai for more than a month, what is supposed to come has finally come.

Huo Yan came here with a friend, who was a few years older than Huo Yan and dressed like a scholar.

"Hey, isn't this Qian Shao? What kind of wind is blowing for you?" Fatty Jia greeted enthusiastically, and then asked Ji Hanyu to go to the back to make tea.

Seeing Fatty Jia's attitude, he knew that this money man was either a rich man or a rich man, otherwise the snobbish Fatty Jia would not be willing to make tea that cost hundreds of yuan a tael.

"Boss Jia, you are not authentic!" Mr. Qian asked Huo Yan to take a seat first, and then sat down.

Seeing Mr. Qian's actions, Fatty Jia knew that this person who made him the talk of the town before and after the meal had a lot of background.

"Hey, what did Mr. Qian say? You also know the rules of the antique business." Fatty Jia rubbed his hands and rolled his little eyes.

To be able to let Qian Shao treat someone like this, he must please him, at least resolve the previous misunderstanding, and of course it would be better if he could establish friendship with him.

At this time, Ji Hanyu brought the tea.

In the antique business, everyone pays attention to the word elegance. Whether they understand it or not, they have to drink two sips of tea.

Qian Shao took a sip and then showed a smile to Fatty Jia. As for Huo Yan, his face was cold and there was no expression.

"I came here this time to ask for something." Qian Shao said, but there was no intention of asking for help at all in his tone.

"It's okay to ask for nothing. If you don't have enough money, you can give me your orders." Fatty Jia said with a smile.

Mr. Qian glanced at Ji Hanyu and said to Fatty Jia, "I want to borrow this guy for a few days."

Fatty Jia was stunned. Although Ji Hanyu was his buddy, he couldn't make the decision on this kind of thing.

"Don't worry, I just asked him to help me look at something. If Mr. Huo buys what he wants, it will be of great benefit to you." When Mr. Qian said this, he was quite conflicted. Originally, he wanted to accompany Huo Yan. Unexpectedly, Huo Yan named someone else, and he became the bridge-builder.

Fatty Jia looked at Ji Hanyu. In fact, many appraisers would take on this kind of job, but can Xiao Ji do it?

Ji Hanyu had helped people look at things many times before, so he naturally had this confidence. The benefit of helping people look at something is often several months' salary.

"Where to go?" Ji Hanyu asked, he wanted to see if it was far away.

"Xinjiang." Huo Yan didn't speak until now. As for the specific place, he would not say.

Xinjiang?

It doesn't matter whether it's close or far, it doesn't matter whether it's far.

In his previous life, he often flew abroad, so there would naturally be no resistance.

"How much is the commission?" Ji Hanyu asked bluntly. If the price offered by the other party could impress him, he would not refuse.

According to Huo Yan's innermost plan, he didn't think of anything, but if he wanted Ji Hanyu to take such a trip, he had to have something to impress him.