Chapter 75 Ghost Market

When it came to the car race, Tang Feng seemed to have opened up his chatterbox, and he never stopped talking.

"The steak will get cold if you don't eat it." Ling Tianqi beside him couldn't stand it anymore. After talking for half an hour, Xiaofeng wasn't even thirsty?

Tang Feng took a breath after seeing the steak already cut on the plate.

"Well, you'll know when you go there. If you like playing with cars, you can come together." Tang Feng said to Ji Hanyu while eating.

Ji Hanyu waved his hands repeatedly, "I'd better forget it."

Ji Hanyu still knew his driving skills. He didn't need to crash, or he would fall into a ditch at a high speed.

After dinner, Huo Yan wants to accompany the little liar to the ghost market.

Tang Feng was very curious when he heard about the ghost market for the first time. He was tired of going to the club. The ghost market sounded quite interesting.

"I'll go too!" Tang Feng walked to Ji Hanyu's side, not giving Huo Yan a chance to chase him away.

Ji Hanyu smiled slightly, "Okay, let's see if we can get something good."

Tang Feng followed suit. Ling Tianqi had no reason to leave alone, but he was not interested at all in digging out treasures.

Before liberation, Panjiayuan was famous for its ghost market. The ghost market always started in the middle of the night.

However, with the progress of the times, the ghost market has also become a culture. It is more appropriate to call it a ghost market than a night market.

Although today is New Year's Day, there are many people coming to the ghost market.

Ji Hanyu knew for the first time that there were grain gourds selling in the ghost market.

"Want to eat?" Huo Yan asked when he saw the little liar staring at the candied haws.

He couldn't help but swallow his saliva. Thinking of the sweet and sour taste, he was really greedy.

Huo Yan took out a handful of change from his pocket and was about to buy candied haws for the little liar.

"Bring me a bunch too." Tang Feng shouted from behind.

Huo Yan paused, this guy was an eyesore, but he still turned around and asked, "Master Ling, do you want it?"

"I'll forget it." Ling Tianqi grinned, he couldn't eat candied haws on the street.

After buying two bunches of candied haws, Huo Yan felt that these two things were worth a lot of money. If it weren't for the little liar, he would never have bought them.

As he walked by, countless people looked at him, and Huo Yan couldn't bear every look.

"Here." Putting the candied haws on a stick into the hands of the little liar and Tang Feng, people were relieved in an instant.

Ling Tianqi laughed sullenly at the side. He had never seen this kind of Mr. Huo before. He was less cold and repulsive and had a touch of human touch.

Compared with Huo Yan's sense of disobedience when holding candied haws, Ji Hanyu and Tang Feng ate them while walking, which made everyone feel cute.

This has something to do with the temperament a person exudes. Although Tang Feng is also in his twenties, he has a tender face. The smile on his face is like a child. How normal it is to eat candied haws!

As for Ji Hanyu, he is an eighteen-year-old child, which is more normal.

The lights in the ghost market are brightly lit, and the vendors are hawking their products. It feels like they were selling secretly in the past.