Chapter 196: The rich man is coming

As the army garrisoned in, the entire 100-meter radius of the Confucius Temple was blocked.

The villagers in Niujia Village began to panic. Seeing so many soldiers coming, even ordinary people could not help but feel nervous.

Fortunately, these soldiers did not disturb the normal life of the villagers. Instead, they went straight to the Confucius Temple and heard that they had unearthed some ancient ruins.

The villagers didn't understand whether there were historical sites or not. Seeing that these soldiers had no influence on them, they continued their previous life rhythm.

At noon, archaeologists and people from the Cultural Relics Bureau also came.

Ji Hanyu did not see any familiar figures among the staff of the Cultural Relics Bureau. Neither Han Wenxiao nor Li Tao appeared in this team.

Seeing that there was a woman coming from the Cultural Relics Bureau, and she looked like a talkative person, Ji Hanyu encouraged Tu Di to talk.

Tu Di was also curious about why the chubby Li Tao didn't come last time, so he went over to talk to the beauty from the Cultural Relics Bureau named Wen Xiaoxiao.

In the Cultural Relics Bureau, the matter between Li Tao and Han Wenxiao has long been no secret.

After learning that Tu Di participated in the last archaeological excavation, Wen Xiaoxiao did not hide anything.

"You mean the Li Tao who led the team last time?" Wen Xiaoxiao asked Xiang Tu Di.

Tu Di nodded, "Sister Wen knows about him?"

"Oh, that disgusting fat man has left the Cultural Relics Bureau. Damn it, when Li Tao was famous, he took advantage of our women." Wen Xiaoxiao said.

Therefore, every time Li Tao leads a team, no women go with him.

Tu Di didn't expect Li Tao to be so disgusting. Fortunately, he didn't attack her last time.

If Ji Hanyu knew what Tu Di was thinking at this time, he would definitely pat her on the shoulder and tell her that she was overthinking.

"Some time ago, an inspection team came down from above. It can be said that the Cultural Relics Bureau underwent a major change. Han Wenxiao, who had a good relationship with Li Tao, was kicked out of the Cultural Relics Bureau." Wen Xiaoxiao said carelessly.

Hearing Wen Xiaoxiao's words, a colleague from the Cultural Relics Bureau next to him continued: "That's right. After this investigation, I didn't expect that there is such a scum within the Cultural Relics Bureau!"

This scum naturally refers to Li Tao.

In the demon knife trading incident, Li Tao actually connected with foreign countries and did things that harmed the national interests.

Fortunately, he didn't succeed, otherwise everyone would have wanted to strangle him to death.

However, Han Wenxiao was in a miserable situation after all. He had nothing to do with him, but he was implicated by Li Tao.

From this point of view, Han Wenxiao is better than Li Tao as a person.

They were all expelled from the Cultural Relics Bureau, and there were still people who spoke for him.

"Ah, I didn't expect that Li Tao to be so bad. He deserves retribution." Tu Di said cheerfully.

After chatting with Wen Xiaoxiao for a while, Tu Di told Ji Hanyu the news.

Unexpectedly, Han Wenxiao left the Cultural Relics Bureau, which was really surprising.

But that's fine. Without an official status, it would be easier for him to do what he wants to do.