Chapter 22: Congeniality

Seeing that the child stopped crying, not only the people in the carriage but also the women were also stunned.

"The child doesn't seem to be crying anymore." Ji Hanyu said stupidly. Suddenly, Jingyi's carriage made him feel a little uncomfortable.

The woman was the first to break the silence and asked excitedly: "Young man, how did you do that?"

Ji Hanyu took the headphones out of the child's ears and smiled honestly, "I won't say anything anymore."

"This... ..." The woman didn't expect that the other party would become mysterious.

Ji Hanyu was about to return the child to the woman when he suddenly saw the pendant around the child's neck. It was a piece of dark green jade with blood!

I couldn't help but pull out the pendant from the child's clothes. The carvings on the longevity peach were lifelike, but the implication was that it was definitely not something a child should wear.

"Sister, did you wear this pendant for your child?" Ji Hanyu asked.

"The child's father gave it to Niu Niu. Doesn't it say that jade nourishes people?" The woman didn't know why Ji Hanyu suddenly asked this. Could it be that he wanted to repay her?

Ji Hanyu sighed, "There is nothing wrong with jade nourishing people, but this is an ancient jade worn by the elderly. If you guessed it correctly, this is an object buried with him."

Hiss!

When Ji Hanyu said this, everyone around him dispersed.

Everyone is quite taboo about this thing being buried with the dead.

"Oh, I remembered that the child started crying in the middle of the night after wearing this thing!"

The woman was startled, and when she looked at the jade pendant, she already regarded it as an unlucky thing.

"It's better to take this thing away from the child. You can go to the hospital and take care of the child's health." Ji Hanyu returned the child to the woman.

After taking the child, the woman nodded and thanked Ji Hanyu, "Thank you, young man. If you hadn't told me, I wouldn't have known that this thing was buried with him. No wonder the child cried and fussed at night. It was probably infected."

The woman said . He was also a resolute person and immediately took off the pendant from the child's neck.

Immediately thinking of something, the woman looked at Ji Hanyu and said, "Young man, since you know this thing, why not give it to you? It's not worth much anyway."

After saying this, the woman almost gave herself a big mouth, everyone knew about this thing. It's unlucky that I want to send him away. Isn't this a curse?

Ji Hanyu didn't expect women to say that. He really wasn't taboo about this.

"Sister, to be honest, I really like this jade pendant, but I can't ask for it for free. Please give me a price." Although he helped the woman, he couldn't take advantage of it.

When the woman saw that the young man was not angry, she breathed a sigh of relief, "If you want anything for free, I will give it to you as my elder sister as we are siblings."

Ji Hanyu smiled slightly, this woman was a real person, "Sister , My brother is still settling the accounts. If you don't give me a price, I really won't dare to take it."

After hearing Ji Hanyu's words, the woman also knew that the young man is not a cheap person, "Well, this thing costs five. I bought it for ten yuan. If you like it, just give me thirty yuan."