Chapter 99 Allergy

A whole bag of fresh seafood, ranging from foot-long lobsters to sea cucumbers.

Not to mention eating, just looking at it makes you hungry.

"Uncle Guo needs to take supplements and eat more seafood these days. He will stop eating after the surgery." Huo Yan said calmly.

Ji Hanyu licked his lips, "Uncle Guo is going to have surgery soon, how can he eat so much."

Huo Yan looked at his greedy look and felt that all the fatigue from the busy days had disappeared.

Most of the seafood was brought back by him to the little liars, and they were more expensive than fine.

A few days ago, I heard the little liar complain about losing his appetite. He happened to go to sea, so he brought back some seafood.

"Young Master has been suffering from anorexia for the past few days, so I will steam crabs tonight." Guo Minde picked out six large crabs with their legs tied from the basin.

"Grandpa Guo, hurry up and do it, I'm already hungry." Ji Hanyu said anxiously, just waiting at the door to supervise the work.

Huo Yan couldn't stand it anymore and took the little liar back to the living room.

"Have you missed me these days?" Huo Yan pushed the little liar down on the sofa and stared at him deeply with a pair of sharp eyes.

Ji Hanyu glanced at the kitchen guiltily, "Get up, what if Grandpa Guo sees you!"

Huo Yan was indifferent and put one hand directly into the little liar's clothes, "Say you miss me, and I'll let you go.

"Scoundrel!" Ji Hanyu blushed at his touch. Considering that this was the living room, he growled angrily, "I missed you, okay."

"You little bitch, I know you miss me. Wash yourself up tonight. " ." With that said, Huo Yan patted the little liar on the butt and then let him go.

Ji Hanyu clamped his legs together, thinking about how to divert Huo Tuhao's attention, and suddenly looked at the TV and said, "Look, that man is so handsome."

Huo Yan's eyes shifted from the crotch of the little liar to the TV, and he said, "That's a Thai show."

Ji Hanyu took a closer look and saw that the shemale was showing her breasts!

Comrade Xiao Ji was furious and said, "Then he was also a man before, and his upper body was made from behind!"

Huo Yan did not argue with him and asked him what happened with Han Wenxiao.

Ji Hanyu raised his hand to turn off the TV and talked about the acting skills of the two actors and Han Wenxiao's last action.

"When this matter is resolved, let those two people go out and hide for a while. It will not be easy to bring down Han Wenxiao with 10 million." Huo Yan lit a cigarette.

Ji Hanyu grabbed it and took a sip, "I know, that old guy has found a good wife."

"Why does it sound sour? You're not bad at all." Huo Yan held the cigarette handed back by the little liar in his mouth.

Ji Hanyu curled his lips and said, "You can pull him down, I don't know who it is, but he still remembers the six million!"

Huo Yan laughed, the little liar took him seriously, how could he be so cute.

After a while, Grandpa Guo brought dinner.

The bone soup, seafood feast, and Grandpa Guo's cooking skills made Ji Hanyu's cheeks bulge.