Chapter 225 Huo Tuhao's Life Experience

Seeing the two simple rooms in front of him, the person in charge, Director Liu, was a little embarrassed. "Now there is a shortage of simple rooms, so we can only arrange two for you."

The relationship between Huo Yan and Ji Hanyu, let alone Director Liu, even Mayor Wang doesn’t even know.

According to the allocation of simple rooms, there are generally two people to one room and three people with children to one room.

However, Huo Yan and the other three are philanthropists and guests from the disaster area, so this allocation is still somewhat inappropriate.

"It doesn't matter, this is good." Huo Yan said.

Director Liu can think of the people in the disaster area, which deserves their respect.

Seeing that the three guests were considerate, Director Liu breathed a sigh of relief. He was really afraid of offending these distinguished guests. After all, these three people were brought by Mayor Wang himself, and they also brought 500 million in charity construction funds.

These 500 million will not be withdrawn by anyone, and will become the interests of the common people.

This is what Director Liu is happiest about.

If you still get rich by disaster at this time, your character and morality are really lacking.

After arranging their accommodation, Director Liu introduced the place to them.

There are military protection all around, and the disaster area is in good order. There have been no fights, brawls, or snatching of supplies.

Not only that, because we all have sympathy for each other, we all help each other.

Especially children who have lost their parents and are cared for by neighbors they know.

Even children who no one knows will not have enough to eat or clothing to wear.

It can be seen that although this is the hardest-hit place, public order has not been destroyed.

Although the guidance of these leaders is indispensable, what is more important is that human nature is good!

After check-in, health staff will come to disinfect.

The disaster-stricken areas are not afraid of poverty, but they are afraid of epidemic diseases.

Although Ji Hanyu didn't like the smell of disinfectant, he knew what was going on with his body.

If an ordinary person's resistance is ten, it would be good for him to have six.

When going out, Huo Yan put a mask on the little liar, and asked the little liar to drink a bag of isatis root granules before going to bed.

After staying in the disaster area for three full days, Ji Hanyu did nothing but wander around.

It's not that he's lazy, it's that he doesn't have a job.

He doesn't know how to build a simple house, and he has a professional chef to cook.

As for helping the injured, there is no need. Two medical sheds have been dismantled, and the injured can carry rice.

Considering his small stature, he might as well not cause trouble to everyone.

Today, Ji Hanyu dressed neatly and went out with Huo Tuhao for an interview.

The reporter who came was from China Channel 1. As the reporter asked questions, Huo Yan talked about what he had seen and heard in the past three days, and at the same time praised the country's good policies.