Chapter 191 Purification of the Heart

We had a grass carp feast in the evening. Mr. Tian’s craftsmanship is definitely comparable to that of a chef. Even if he doesn’t do archeology in the future, he can still be a chef.

After eating and drinking, Ji Hanyu lay in the tent and played with his mobile phone.

Suddenly I heard a "crackling" sound coming from outside, thinking it was raining.

In the quiet night, the sound of raindrops hitting the tent was particularly noticeable.

Ji Hanyu couldn't sleep, especially as the sound of rain became louder and louder.

Come to think of it, there are many people who can't sleep like him.

The sound of playing games came from the tent next to him. It didn't take much to figure out that Liu He was suffering from insomnia.

If it hadn't been for the heavy rain, Ji Hanyu would have gone over to join in the fun.

However, the signal in the village is not very good. It would be nice if we could connect to the Internet.

Just when Ji Hanyu was stunned with his eyes open, a brief ringtone came from his cell phone.

I picked it up and saw that it was Huo Tuhao who had sent a message asking him if he had slept.

Ji Hanyu would be there soon, and he wanted to sleep, but the sound of rain outside was too noisy.

As soon as he finished replying to the message, Huo Yan called.

Ji Hanyu raised the corners of his lips and answered the phone.

"Is it raining heavily over there?" Huo Yan asked on the phone.

Although the sound was not quiet, it was because there was no sound insulation in the tent. "It's okay, it's raining moderately."

The two chatted on the phone for half an hour. They wouldn't have talked so much face to face, but because I miss the relationship between the two places very much.

It wasn't until Ji Hanyu yawned repeatedly that Huo Yan asked him to take a rest early and then hung up the phone.

Ji Hanyu put his cell phone next to his pillow and fell asleep unconsciously.

The next morning, the sun was shining brightly, and the sun shone through the tent.

Ji Hanyu changed his clothes and went out to freshen up.

Everyone got up very early. For example, Mr. Tian and the Tian sisters were already making breakfast.

Ji Hanyu came to the pressure well and washed himself briefly.

"I wonder if we can start work today?" Tu Di stood next to Ji Hanyu and was brushing his teeth. When he opened his mouth, his mouth was full of foam.

"Probably not. It just started raining last night. We have to wait all day." Ji Hanyu wiped his face with a towel.

After a while, Xiao Yuhan also came to wash up.

Ji Hanyu glanced sideways at him and noticed something strange when he lowered his head to wash his face.

The red mark on the neck is very familiar, it must have been kissed!

And depending on the freshness, it will never take more than twelve hours.

its not right!

Xiao Yuhan and the Tian sisters didn't talk at all, so it was impossible for them to develop to this extent.

After spending a few days together, he also had some understanding of Xiao Yuhan's character. How could someone like him talk nonsense during archaeology?