Chapter 36 Manhood

At the door, Hao Ping stood angrily.

Ji Hanyu breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Hao Pingan safe and sound, which was better than seeing him with a bruised nose and swollen face again.

But just because Hao Ping was fine, it didn't mean that others were fine too.

Opposite him, a man in his thirties was sitting on the ground, with a trace of blood spilling from the corner of his mouth. Han Xiaoxue was squatting beside him and shedding tears.

Seeing this scene, Ji Hanyu felt that his brain was not full.

Although the opponent was defeated, Hao Ping had no intention of giving up.

He raised his fists again and prepared to rush over.

"That's enough!" Han Xiaoxue yelled and hugged the man on the ground tightly. "Hao Ping, I'm sorry, I lied to you. The person I like is Wu Xu."

Hao Ping stood stunned on the spot and looked at the man blocking the way. Han Xiaoxue in front of the man seemed not to recognize her.

Ji Hanyu sighed, came to Hao Ping, patted his shoulder, "Let's go back to the private room first."

A lot of people had gathered here, and if the commotion continued, the hotel owner would call the police.

Now Hao Ping could only listen to Ji Hanyu's words, glared at Wu Xu, and turned back to the private room where he was dining.

Ji Hanyu looked at Han Xiaoxue, and Han Xiaoxue shuddered at the cold glance. She never thought that the young man would have such a sharp look.

Wu Xu, who was sitting on the ground, pushed himself up, took Han Xiaoxue's hand, and came to the private room where Hao Ping was.

After closing the private room door, Ji Hanyu and Hao Ping sat on the chairs.

Han Xiaoxue and Wu Xu stood at the door.

"Tell me, you should give Hao Ping an explanation. My brother is not just for your fun." Ji Hanyu pulled a long face. Seeing this, he also guessed the truth.

Han Xiaoxue looked at Hao Ping apologetically, pursed her lips and said, "I did something wrong."

It turned out that Wu Xu was Han Xiaoxue's ex-boyfriend, and it was because of him that Han Xiaoxue came to the capital alone from her hometown.

However, after arriving in the capital, she realized that Wu Xu actually had a family!

Although the relationship with his wife is estranged, and his wife even has a daughter-in-law outside, the two are not divorced after all.

Han Xiaoxue felt that she had been cheated. Even though Wu Xu repeatedly emphasized that he would divorce, half a year passed without any news.

She felt like a fool for loving a man with a family.

Just a month ago, she made up her mind to break up with Wu Xu.

It was also at this time that she met Hao Ping.

Hao Ping is a funny and hard-working young man, and she just broke up with Wu Xu, so Han Xiaoxue wants to use Hao Ping to forget Wu Xu.

There is nothing wrong with this, but just three days ago, Wu Xu officially divorced.

His ex-wife even remarried on the same day. After getting the divorce certificate, Wu Xu immediately came to Han Xiaoxue, only to find that she had a boyfriend.

This was hard for Wu Xu to accept, so he had an in-depth talk with Han Xiaoxue.

The conversation was such that neither of them went to work the next day, so Han Xiaoxue planned to use these two days to make things clear to Hao Ping.

However, Wu Xu didn't want his fiancée to have contact with other men anymore, so he came over knowing that Han Xiaoxue and Hao Ping were here for dinner today.

Of course, despite his age, he was not without sense. He sent a message to Han Xiaoxue before coming.

It was also this piece of information that made Han Xiaoxue feel a little distracted.

While going to the bathroom, Han Xiaoxue met Wu Xu and told Wu Xu that she would soon make it clear to Hao Ping.

Unexpectedly, Hao Ping came out at this time and saw the two of them hugging each other and being intimate.

How could Hao Ping accept this? He just took action without asking.

Wu Xu knew that she and Han Xiaoxue were sorry for Hao Ping, so she didn't fight back, but Hao Ping was a bit reluctant.

After listening to Han Xiaoxue's explanation, Ji Hanyu looked at Hao Ping. He couldn't say who was right or wrong in this matter. He could only blame Hao Ping for being unlucky.

At this time, Hao Ping lowered his head. To put it bluntly, he was the mediator between Wu Xu and Han Xiaoxue when they were at odds, but he couldn't hate Han Xiaoxue.

After all, when the two first started dating, Han Xiaoxue had already said that she could not forget her ex-boyfriend.

Now that her ex-boyfriend is divorced, it is understandable that she comes to Han Xiaoxue again.

Moreover, the two of them didn't hide anything. When they started fighting just now, Wu Xu didn't even try to hide.

Hao Ping admired such a responsible man from the bottom of his heart. If he hadn't been forced to take advantage of him, the two of them might have become friends.

"Xiaoxue, you should have told me earlier." Hao Ping suddenly raised his head. Love is mutual. Since Xiaoxue's heart is not with him, he can't force it.

"I'm sorry." Han Xiaoxue lowered her head and apologized to Hao Ping.

"Wu Xu, right? I'd like to toast you with this glass of wine. Treat Xiaoxue well from now on, or I'll beat you up again." Hao Ping, who was also a man, picked up a glass of wine on the table.

Wu Xu nodded vigorously, poured himself a glass of wine, and drank.

Han Xiaoxue couldn't help crying and looked at Hao Ping with red eyes: "Can we still be friends?"

"Of course." Hao Ping patted his chest and said, a manly man who broke his teeth and swallowed it. Fortunately, He had become addicted just now, otherwise he wouldn't be so generous now.

The meal was endless, and before leaving, Hao Ping said something that almost made Ji Hanyu spurt out the water he had just drank in his mouth.

"Brother, I will never look for a woman again!" Hao Ping rubbed his nose, his eyes extremely determined.