Chapter 12 Overnight in a small hotel

Revenge, definitely revenge!

Ji Hanyu wrapped up his porcelain bowl and used a knife to scratch Huo Yan who was driving.

However, a knife can't kill anyone, otherwise it would have caused a car accident.

However, in his heart, Ji Hanyu was still very happy. Without Huo Yan's trouble, he would not have met this porcelain bowl. Maybe this Chenghua Doucai would continue to gather dust.

Because I missed some time at noon, I couldn't reach the next city in the evening, so I had to spend the night in a small hotel near the provincial highway.

"Boss, please open two rooms." Ji Hanyu rubbed his eyes. He was exhausted after a day's journey and not feeling very well.

The boss was a middle-aged woman with a large mole on her chin. When she opened her mouth, she showed a mouth full of big yellow teeth. "There are no two rooms, only one single room is left."

Ji Hanyu glanced at Huo Yan to see if there were any others nearby. Hotel?

As if he could tell what Ji Hanyu was thinking, the hotel owner asked calmly: "You came by car, right?"

"Yes." Ji Hanyu nodded, and the car was parked at the door. Is there any need to ask more?

"After here, you will drive two hours to the city, but there is a road ahead and there are no street lights at night." The boss continued, almost telling them that they had no choice but to sleep on the street.

"Then let's take one room." Huo Yan didn't want to say anything, but the little liar was too nagging. Isn't he tired just standing there!

Ji Hanyu had no objection, but he just wanted to rest for one night and continue on the road the next day.

Climb the wooden stairs to the second floor of the hotel.

The dim lights flickered, and I didn’t know how poor the boss was, and he was not even willing to change a light bulb.

Room number 206 is pretty good, but only when we got inside did we realize how shabby it was.

In a space of more than ten square meters, in addition to an iron frame bed, there is a big-ass TV. I hope it is not black and white.

"Boss, is there no place to take a shower?" Ji Hanyu couldn't help but ask. It would be very uncomfortable if he didn't take a shower before going to bed.

The boss pointed to the bathroom opposite and said, "There is a faucet in there. You can wash whatever you want."

Damn it!

The boss didn't mention it, and Ji Hanyu hadn't noticed that the bathroom was opposite this room. No wonder the smell here was weird.

Huo Yan also frowned, but still went in.

The boss is also a person with personality. He took the money and left without even registering his ID card. He wanted to see if he had a business license for this small place, Du Liang said.

After entering the house, Ji Hanyu put on his slippers and took the basin to the bathroom to scrub. Even if he couldn't take a shower, it was still good to wipe.

Huo Yan was not so pretentious. He took off his clothes and lay on the bed.

With a height of more than 1.8 meters and a strong figure, he took up more than half of the space when he lay down on the single bed.

By the time Ji Hanyu came back, Huo Yan was almost asleep.

Seeing Huo Yan's uncle appearance, Ji Hanyu really wanted to make a bed on the floor, but there was no extra quilt and it was a chilly day, so he didn't want to lose face.

He lay sideways next to Huo Yan, leaving an inch of distance between them.

After turning off the lights, Ji Hanyu turned on the TV. I tuned more than a dozen channels, but they were all snowflakes.

your sister! There’s no signal, so why bother pretending to be a TV!

After turning off the TV, the two of them had nothing to talk about and got ready to go to bed.

Ji Hanyu tried his best to ignore Huo Yan's existence before closing his eyes. As a result, the room next to him didn't stop.

"Brother, please be gentle, ah, ah, oh, it feels so good!"

"Little slut, I just like to hear your moans. You are much better than that bitch in my house!"

...

Obviously there is a couple having an affair next door. mandarin duck.

Ji Hanyu is so angry. Although there is a wall between them, the wall is not soundproof at all!

This is nothing, what's going on with the moving people around me?

He admitted that he was a little annoyed by the two men in the next room, but even if he was so depressed, he would never masturbate next to a man!

"Fuck, Huo Yan, do you still have any fucking moral integrity!"

With such a big move, do you think you are dead?

Hearing Ji Hanyu's scolding, Huo Yan suddenly let out a breath of relief.

Although the light was very dim, Ji Hanyu could still think of the expression on Huo Yan's face at this time. He actually came out like this!

Before Ji Hanyu could get angry, Huo Yan suddenly sat up from the bed. Ji Hanyu was so frightened that he hugged the quilt tightly. Who knew whether he would be hungry or not.

"Bang!" He punched the wall next door and felt the whole house tremble. Huo Yan said in a rough voice: "Shut up!"

The two people in the next door room were also cowards. After hearing this, , and suddenly there was no movement.

There is no point in taking off the grindstone and killing the donkey. Once you are satisfied, you won't let others call you.

What's going on? Ji Hanyu doesn't know how he fell asleep?