Chapter 101 Closing the Net

Two days later, Guo An's surgery was scheduled for 2 p.m.

Ji Hanyu and Huo Yan both came to the Second Hospital.

Seeing Uncle Guo being pushed into the operating room, Ji Hanyu couldn't help but bumped Huo Tuhao with his elbow, "Is Tang Feng's medical skills okay?"

Huo Yan said casually: "Don't worry, there are not many doctors in the orthopedic surgery department. Better than Tang Feng."

Having said that, Huo Yan still thought of one person, and that was Tang Si, the current president of Tang Group.

It is said that one of Tang Si's fathers is a national expert in traditional Chinese medicine, and Tang Si also received his true biography.

Unfortunately, traditional Chinese medicine is not often used in surgeries, so he did not take advantage of this favor.

The most anxious person was Guo Minde. Seeing his son enter the operating room, he felt very bad.

He could not forget the scene when he saw his son half a year ago, and he was fighting against death every minute.

After hearing Boss Huo's words, his heart returned to its original position and he waited patiently for the operation to end.

Because the bone needs to be broken again, the operation takes a long time.

At three o'clock, Ling Tianqi also came. He was not worried about Guo An, but Tang Feng in the operating room.

Tang Feng, despite his usual lack of seriousness, works more seriously than anyone else. He once performed an operation for fourteen hours in a row during an emergency.

This kind of highly concentrated work can last for an average of six hours, which is pretty good.

He still remembered that when he went to pick up Tang Feng, he was lying in the corridor and smiling stupidly at him.

It was that smile that Ling Tianqi still remembers in his heart.

The operation ended at five o'clock.

The three-hour operation made everyone waiting at the door stiff.

Guo An was still unconscious when he was pushed out, with an IV drip on the back of his hand and his injured leg being fixed.

"Doctor Tang, how are you?" Guo Minde hurried over and asked.

Tang Feng wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "Don't worry, the operation was successful. After the bones have grown back and a period of rehabilitation is required, he will be able to fully recover."

The sentence of "complete recovery" made Guo Minde burst into tears. His healthy son was finally I'm back, and I don't have to limp when I walk in the future.

Ji Hanyu went over to comfort Grandpa Guo, and Huo Yan walked over and patted Tang Feng on the shoulder, silently thanking him.

Not everyone is worthy of Tang Feng's personal action.

"Okay, we are all brothers. Treat me to barbecue someday." Tang Feng grinned and leaned his weak body against Ling Tianqi.

Huo Yan gave a rare smile and said, "I'll make you vomit after eating it."

"Hey!" Tang Feng started to flash his paws.

Ling Tianqi hugged this heartless thing, said something to Huo Yan, and took him away.

After Guo An's surgery, Guo Minde became a full-time caregiver. It's not that he never thought about finding a caregiver, but Grandpa Guo was worried about his son being taken care of by others.