Chapter 193 Eavesdropping

Ji Hanyu, Tu Di, and the four Tian sisters came to the Confucius Temple.

Just now, everyone was resting and eating inside.

Now, these four people are preparing to dig a hole here.

Before the detection, Ji Hanyu and the others made a preliminary calculation.

Detection is performed at intervals of one meter.

"It seems like there's something built underneath. It's so hard." Even Tu Di was very tired when he went to Luoyang to shovel.

The Tian sisters were even more amused. One of them was holding Luoyang's shovel, while the other actually stepped on it with her feet!

However, the effect is obvious, these two are the fastest.

Ji Hanyu simply asked Tu Di to come over and they would cooperate.

Even so, the four of them were still so tired that they were sweating profusely, and it took them an hour to reach a depth of three meters.

It's so difficult to just explore a cave. If they were to dig it out, their lives would be taken away?

Until dark, the two exploration caves in Confucius Temple were not dug out, let alone the others.

Liu He and others also tried it. It would take two to three days to penetrate to a depth of ten meters.

Professor Xin told everyone not to worry, they are here for archaeology, not tomb robbers.

Even if you live here and dig slowly, no one will come to catch you.

Although there is groundbreaking in the Confucius Temple, fortunately, the first hole to be dug is on the side of the stone statue, so it does not affect everyone's rest.

Dinner is still served in Confucius Temple.

Tomorrow's work will be more arduous. After dinner, several experts and professors went back to sleep without naming them.

Back in the tent, Ji Hanyu picked up his cell phone out of habit and told Huo Tuhao what he had discovered today.

Now Yu Jin is sure that there is a tomb near Confucius Temple. Although the specific location has not been detected yet, it will be a matter of time.

If the tomb is large and well-preserved, it will not be difficult to open it as a tourist attraction.

"You must be exhausted today, go and have a rest." Huo Yan said on the phone. The little liar was a little excited. Now that there was still no trace, he started planning.

Ji Hanyu was indeed very tired, but he was not sleepy at all. "It's okay to chat with me for a while and tell me a story."

Upon hearing this, Huo Yan laughed deeply on the phone, "Okay, I'll tell you a story." Tell me a classic story."

After hearing this, Ji Hanyu settled into a comfortable sleeping position and waited for Huo Tuhao to tell the story.

"Once upon a time, there was a temple. There was an old monk in the temple telling a story to the young monk. It was about a mountain in the past. In the mountain..."

Ji Hanyu's mouth twitched when he heard it. Was Huo Tuhao a tease invited by the monkey?

Can this kind of story be told?

"No, change it!" Ji Hanyu said dissatisfied, stop fooling him with such circular stories.

This stumped Huo Tuhao. He knew how to start a company and make money, but storytelling was really not his strong point.