Gym

Applejack's P.O.V

The bell went for next period and it's the one I hate so much; gym. I don't do sports, well I like working on myf Grannie's farm to get excersise, but soccer or anything like that I hate. I walked to the changing room and got into my black shorts, white tee and trainers. This was the part of school uniform that I hated the most. As I said before, I don't have any friends so all the girls were staring and laughing at me, I just sighed, then I saw rainbow walk in and some of the girls cheered at her and some looked like they were jealous of her. She looked at me and winked, I just blushed hard.

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V

I walked into the changing rooms after putting my board in my locker, I saw the country girl and winked at her looking her up and down and biting my lip. I walked past and I've come to the realization I'm a lesbian or at least in bisexual. Anyway I took off my skirt and my jacket, as I already wear a white tee and black shorts, I put on my trainers and walked back past the country girl who stared at me biting her lip, most liking looking at my awesome ass.

Applejack's P.O.V

As that kid walked back past me I looked at her ass and it was darntooting sexy, I bit my lip not realizing she saw me. I blushed and looked away. We all finally got to the soccor pitch and our teacher told us to pair up. I sighed and just stood next to Derpy, as I was always the last to get paired same as Derpy. I saw that Rainbow kid having every girl ask to pair with her, I saw her push her way through the crowd and walk over to me, I blushed but was confused and so was Derpy.

"Hey country girl, wanna be my awesome partner?" She winked at me again and I nodded and looked at Derpy, I saw Trixie on her on too after everyone else paired themselves and I pointed to her and Derpy walked over there smiling.

"You know ma name is Applejack right?" I smirked at her and she winked.

"No but now I do country girl." She smirked and the teacher gave us our ball.

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V

I'm so happy she said yes to being my partner, I don't mind losing just this one time, just to stare at her and smile with her. I was teaching her how to well kick the ball properly as she didn't know how.

"Ugggg dang ball won't meet my bucking shoe." I giggled slightly at her frustration.

"Don't laugh at me it's not funny."

"Come on Apple, Derpy is even doing better than you, just kick it like I showed you." She tried again this time actually kicking the ball high but it hit Lyra and Bon Bon on both their heads as they were making out when noone was looking, making me fall to the fall laughing.

"Omg Apple that was so funny." I was laughing so much I got a stich.

"Rainbow it's not funny people got hurt." I saw her run over and help the girls up. My teacher came over and gave me detention even though it wasn't even my fault in the first place. The bell rang and it was home time I put on my jacket and skirt and knee high boots and walked out, past Applejack and to my locker.

A/N

Sorry about all the pov changes in this chapter hope u don't mind that hope u like the story and it's still interesting also later I will b doing a character ask so if anyone is intrested comment and ill do one I just need at least 2 comments for each character I name that's all.

Panda xx