Sunday Grounding

Applejacks P.O.V

'Now sis', because what happened yesterday you will be grounded all day, no electricity for the day and I'm locking your window, don't forget we all will be hear making sure ya'll don't leave.' I looked at Applebloom as she sat on her bed handing me her phone and laptop. She looked upset but mad, it's not my fault, she shouldn't have done that In the first place.

I went downstairs to make breakfast and do the chores. I smiled at Big Mac sitting at the table on his phone.

'Ya'll ok bro?' He looked at me with tear stained cheeks and red eyes, I sighed and sat next to him cuddling him.

'F-F-Fluttershy, s-s-she....' He then broke down in tears, I hugged him tight. I gathered she broke up with him, I knew why too, she's a shy girl at school everyone, including Rainbow Dash, bullied her. She hates people staring at her and with everyone talking about her and Big Mac the stress got to her, she never told him though she was too scared, now he's heartbroken.

'It's ok Big Mac, let me explain.' I went and told him what was happening with Fluttershy. He looked shocked, got up and walked out. I sighed and texted Derpy, I was helping her with stuff.

A- hey Derpy, ya'll wanna go to sugarcube cornor, I'll buy ya'll some muffins

D- oooo yes yes yes please I love muffins, they're yummy and fluffy and tasty.

I smiled at the reply she gave me, she's so adorable.

A- ok meet me at mine soon see ya'll.

About 30 minutes later there was a thump on my door, I went and opened it seeing Derpy on the floor holding her head.

'Owey, I bumpeded my head.' She giggled making me giggle, I helpped her up and told Grannie to look after Applebloom.

'Come on Derpy, let's get ya'll some muffins.' She then jumped up and down happy and I giggled. I held her hand and we walked to Sugarcube Corner.

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V

I shouted at Scootaloo all moring trying to ground her about yesterday, I finally got though to her and locked her window and door. I sighed hearing her screaming as I left the house slamming the front door shut.

'I can't believe I had to do that to her I hate when she cries.' I said outloud.

I decided to b a bit nice to her and went to sugarcube corner to buy her a cake.

I walked in and someone bumped straight into.

'Owie my head again.' I recognize that stupid voice I looked up and saw Derpy.

'Watch where your going retard.' I push her away and went to the counter.

'APPLEJACK!!!' I looked over at Derpy and then saw her, that beautiful sexy girl I can't stop thinking about.

'Derp, are you ok?' She looked up at me and walked out with their things. I ended up going home and letting Scootaloo out, I went to my room and straight to bed, I'm such a dick.