After School

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V.

I walked out of school with Pinkie and we waited for Scootaloo to come out. We waited for 30mins and I was starting to get worried so I rang Scoots phone. She never answered.

'Pinkie I'm worried about Scoot.'

'Don't worry Dashie, Scoots will be fine, she's a big girl now she can look after herself.' She hugged me and gave me a massive smile and I sighed. I knew she was able to look after herself, but she's my responsibility, I adopted her when her mum died, she's my little sister.

'I know Pinkie, but she's my sister, I worry about her.' Just then I got a phonecall from a unknown number.

'Umm.....hello?'

'Rainbow Dash Applebloom and Scootaloo have ran away.' My eyes went wide and my mouth open.

'W-w-what do you mean.' I imagined the country girls eyes rolling now.

'I just got home and found this 'ere note, saying they're runnin' away, because we won't let them be happy.' I started tearing, didn't care if Scoot wanted to be with Applebloom, I thought they were cute together.

'Dashie what's wrong?' Pinkies hair was flat and she was sad because I was crying.

'S-s-she ran a-a-away.' I was sitting on the floor crying, blaming myself for all this.

'We will find them I promise Dashie.' She weakly smiled at me, I returned the weak smile.

Applejacks P.O.V.

I met up with Rar and we met Pinkie Pie and Rainbow.

'Where are ya'll thinking they would be.' I asked mainly Rainbow Dash.

'How about their club house Sweetie might help too we are meeting her there.' We all nodded and ran to the cub house, me and Rainbow climbed it as Rar doesn't climb dirty trees. Anyway when we got inside we saw Sweetie Belle crying in the corner.

'Sweetie Belle why are ya'll crying?' She looked up at us and sniffled.

'They stole all our savings and....and are moving country.' She cried more Rainbow checked their funding box and saw all the money gone, they had a lot of money in there.

'It's all gone country girl all of it gone.' I hate when she calls me that.

'Ok well let's go to mine and sleep and tomorrow we can think of how to find them ok.' We all nodded and went back to mine, I told Big Mac and Grannies what happened.

I sorted out some pillows and covers on my bedroom floor and sang everyone to sleep.

A/n

Sorry it's late also there is a character ask I need questions

Panda xx