Saturday Afternoon

Applejacks P.O.v

'Applebloom the door!!!' I shouted to my lil' sis as I herd the door go. I saw her run to the door opening it happy and dragged Scoot to her room, though I was very shocked at what Scoot was wearing.

'Are ya'll staying Raindow Dash?' She shrugged and nodded. I opened the door and let her through, showing her where the sofa is.

'Do ya'll want a drink?'

'Um do you do Apple cider?' I nodded.

'Of course we do, my family makes the best Apple cider ever.' I smiled happily as Rainbow Dash looked at me like she was taking a intrest in what I was saying. I poured out a glass of Apple cider for her and handed it to her.

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V

I took the glass from the country girl and sipped it, wow this is amazing better than any Apple cider I've tasted.

'Wow this is amazing man how did u do this?' I kept drinking the drink was amazing.

'Thanks its a old family-' She got cut off by loud noises from Appleblooms room, I of course knew what they where doing but the country girl, well I don't think she understood what was going on. I chuckled to myself and followed the country girl upstairs. The noise got louder and we could make out moaning sounds. I noticed the country girl getting uneasy.

'What in the hay is going on here?' She pushed open the door to show the two girls naked and watching a movie on the laptop, I knew it was porn, but I didn't know if the country girl knew, but she looked furious at them. She turned to me.

'Get the he'll out of my house both of u NOW!!!!' She pointed to me and Scootaloo. We left and Applebloom was getting shouted at by the country girl and Scoot was crying on the way home, I felt really sorry for her.