Pizza

Applejack's P.O.V

"Grannie can I have some bits to buy some pizza with please?" She nodded and got out a lot of bits.

"Sis can we come too were mighty hungrey." All of our tummys rumbled and I giggled.

"Sure, ya'll can come Grannie gave me enough for everyone to have pizza." They all smiled and we got our jackets on and walked to the pizza place.

We walked in and they sat down while I waited in line. I started humming to myself and finally order two large cheese pizzas. I went and sat with the rest of the fam and heard the bell for the door go and I looked over, as it was only us in there it was a pretty dead place. As I turned round I heard Scootaloos voice.

'Applebloom!!!!' She run up to US and hugged Applebloom.

'Hey Scoot what do you want kiddo?' I recognised that voice, Rainbow Dash. I looked over and sure enough Rainbow was standing there. Our pizzas finally came and unfortunately after she ordered they sat with us to wait for her food.

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V

I sat next to the country girl thinking, great do I thave to sit here stupid Scootaloo, but it's ok because we're taking it home and watching movies later.

'So Rainbow?' Applebloom asked me weirdly.

'Um yeah?'

'Why are you so horrible to my sister huh?' She looked slightly mad at me then the country two started laughing.

'I am not horrible to her, she started it ugh come on Scoot.' I grabbed our food and grabbed Scoots hand and we went home.

'Dash, why can't we stay?' Scootaloo said with a pout.

'Because Scoot, you have homework and I have to practice my guitar.' I sighed lying and she knew I was too but she never said anything else, she hugged Applebloom and I glanced at the attractive country girl and saw her smile at me and I looked away.

We eventually got home in silence, Scoots just took her pizza upstairs and I didn't see her for the rest of the night. I ended up falling asleep on the sofa.

Applejacks P.O.V

When Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo left we ate our pizza and brought some doughnuts to take home.

'Sis why don't you and Rainbow Dash get on.' I sighed and shook my head and walked home in front of the other two and walked to my room and slept in my bed crying myself to sleep.