Saturday night

Applejack's P.O.V

'Sis please open the door.' I could hear her crying in her room, I tried to open the door, finding it was locked I decided to give up and I slid against her door crying.

'Sis I.I'm sorry' I sniffled and turned my head to the door.

'It's ok lil' Sis, just ya know tell me if ya'll are, ya know attracted to girls.' I heard a sigh from the other side of the door, indicating that Applebloom was sitting against the door.

'I.I love Scoot, I'm sorry, please don't hate me.' She started crying again, I was shocked, I couldn't hate her,ever, even if she was into girls I didn't care.

'Hey sis, it doesn't matter if you love Scootaloo, I still love u, I can never hate you, truth is I like girls too, a certain girl to be exact.' I sighed thinking of Rainbow Dash. I herd her door unlock, then I fell backwards looking up at her, my hat fell off and I had tear stained cheeks.

'Your a lesbian too sis??' She sounded shocked and I nodded.

'And what girl do you like huh?' She winked at me, then gave me a sassy look. I looked up at her and sighed.

'RainbowDash.' I mummbled it and rushed the name out making her raise her eyebrow.

'Rainbow dash!!!' She looked at me very shocked.

'But you too hate each other, plus I think she likes Soaring, the best striker for the WonderBolts.' I nodded and yawned.

'Look I'm tired let's just go bed, market tomorrow morning.'

'Ok sis, night.' She went to her bed and cuddled up and slept.

'Night lil' Sis.' I turned her light out and shut her door. I went to my room, put on my pjs and went to bed.

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V

-after having the same conversation as Applejack and Applebloom-

'So you like Applebloom I guess?' I winked at Scoot sitting on her bed as tears rolled down her cheeks.

'Y.y yeah.' I smiled at her.

'Scoot I think I like girls too?' I was still confused about it to be honest, but I knew I was attracted to Applejack.' She sat there and started to laugh hard, I looked at her mad.

'Why are you laughing at me, it's not funny.'

'Thought you liked Soaring.' She continued laughing and I walked out her room and went to mine. I laid in my bed thinking of Applejack and I fell asleep happy.

A/n

Hey guys I'm so glad I guys liked this story if you guys have any ideas what I could do message me I'm thinking about doing another character ask later, but thanks for all ur votes and views I'm so happy with how many I have right now thanks guys love u lots

-panda xx