Travel

Rainbow dashs P.O.v

I woke up and heard the country girl singing, she was a amazing singing. I gotta hand it to her, she can sing some notes. I giggled to myself as I looked to pinkie and rarity who were cuddled up together in the blankets. I imagined me and the country girl like that one day. I sighed and saw she was just in a towel. My eyes were wide.

"Hey sugarcube. Your awake early?" She smiled as she went through her dresser to find her clothes. As the bent down her towel went up a bit and dayammmmm she has a nice butt on her. Damn I shouldn't think about that. "You ok sugarcube? Y'all no it's rude to stare right?" She looked at me with a smirk on her face as I blushed hard and turned away as she got dressed.

"S-s-sorry." I mumbled but she's didn't hear me say anything. The image for her naked just won't go out of my head though. She's perfect.

I got up and had a shower myself and got changed. I went back to the bedroom where everyone was dressed and ready.

"Ooooooooo planeeeee rideeeeeeee!!!!!!!" Pinkie was excited as always and rarity was just smiling at her the whole time. Wow who'd have thought, ADHD pinkie would get popular, stuck up rarity. I chuckled to myself. Then thought about the country girl, how hot she is and omg.

"What the heck???!!!!" Me and the country girl said that in unison. We looked at rarity and pinkie and they were, like, making out. I was so shocked. I never, ever, thought that this would happen.

"Oh my, pinkie darling, not in front of everyone." She chuckled a little. Me and the country girl were just jaw-dropped shocked.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Because they don't knowwwww."

"Heeellllooooooooo????? We're standing right here pinks." I rolled my eyes as they were talking about us forgetting we were right there.

"Ohhhhhh sorry dashie." Rarity giggled kissing pinkies cheek.

"Ok darlings with have sisters to find. Sweetie belle will come to help find them." We all nodded and headed to the airport.

Applejacks pov-

We arrived at the airport. "Finally felt like forever, especially with these two." The rainbow girl pointed at pinkie pie and rar making out yet again. Who'd have thought it.

"Y'all know exactly how I feel." We both chuckles a lil.

"Right enough of the weird romantic stuff please. We need to find the cutie mark crusaders." We all nodded and started looking all over and trying to ask people the situation. But no luck. We headed back home and hopped to hear something in the morning.