Fifteen

Kellin must be a pretty fast walker, we're already at someones front door. I assume its his place, seeing as it DEFINITELY isnt mine and he's unlocking it with his keys. He kicks the door open, walks inside while still cradling me, kicks it shut and walks over to the couch. He lies me down on it and crouches infront of me.
"Are you alright Ali?" He asks softly. I nod as more tears fall from my eyes. "Then why are you crying?" He asks quietly.
I reach up with my hand and rest it on the side of his face. "Th-They hurt you, b-because of me, i-its all my fault!" I drop my hand and burst into tears again.
Kellin is beside me on his couch seconds later, with his arms wrapped around me. "Shhh Ali, its alright, Im fine, as long as you're ok, so am I." He kisses my hair.
I sniffle "A-Are you sure you're alright though?"
He shrugs "I've got a couple aches and pains, but its totally worth it. Those fucking assholes! I cant believe they were doing that shit to you! I could've fucking-" I stiffen in his arms as I notice him getting angrier. He realizes and sighs, stroking my arm supportively. "Sorry Ali, I dont mean to get angry, I just cant stand the thought of anybody hurting you!"
I sniffle "Its fine, I just dont like people getting angry, I dont like people shouting."
Kellin nods "I understand, dont worry. How are you feeling?"
"You mean aside from being emotionally scarred while dealing with my usual feelings? Pretty good I guess." I reply.
Kellin laughs "Oh yeah! We need to talk about that amazing 'fuck you' text!"
I shake my head frantically "Fuck no!"
Kellin laughs harder "Did you really mean it all though?"
I sigh and nod "Sadly yes, why?"
I can hear the smile in Kellins voice. He changes the subject. "Do you wanna stay at my place tonight?"
I raise an eyebrow "Sure, I guess, if you're offering."
He laughs "Well I am offering!"
I smile widely "Looks like Im staying then!"
Kellins arms tighten around me and he kisses my temple "I wouldnt have it any other way." I feel a couple more pieces of my heart fix back together again.