Nine

I've given up. He's never coming back. Its been 6 months, its time to sort my life out myself. If he's not going to help me, I have no choice. So today's the day, Im finally standing up, packing my bags, and leaving. Thats it. There's nothing else to it.

I've raised enough money over the past 6 months to buy myself a place in Oregon. I did various things to get that money, working 3 jobs while busking in my spare time, but it was totally worth my time. I've checked the place out online and its perfect, its a small apartment, which is all I need for myself really. Here goes nothing.

My mother isnt home, she went out to work, so I decide to write her a note. Because, even after all the shit we've been through, she's still my mom.

" Dear Mother,

IM GONE HAHAHA BYE BITCH!!! SEE YA, WOULDNT WANNA BE YA!!! IM SO FUCKING GONE YOU CANT EVEN SEE ME!!! IM FREE NOW!!! YEAH!!! HOW'D YA LIKE THEM APPLES!?!?!?! BITCH!!! "

Who am I kidding? I still fucking hate her, that'll probably never change. But, as Im leaving, I can say whatever the fuck I want, so thats exactly what I did. She'll never find me. She wont miss me. She probably wont even come looking for me. And Im glad she wont, because I dont want her to! Im finally free to do what I want, and nothing is going to get in my way!

I've never been on a plane before. Nobody told me how goddamn high these things go. I mean, sure, you see them flying above you and stuff but HOLY CRAP they go A LOT higher than I thought! Hey, the snacks on the cart are good though. Not to mention the fact that this plane has wifi, HELL YEAH!!! This is MY version of first class bitches!