💋Kiss Me (Alastor)😗

Requested by: secretwriterofstone

Pairing: Alastor x fem!Reader (ft. Charlie)

Summary: Y/N has denied her crush on Alastor for a long time, scared to admit her feelings due to past relationship trauma. Charlie -- now noticing her flustered behavior -- finally decides to help her.

A/N: I'd recommend playing the song while reading -- I also just...absolutely love it. (I could easily go on a long rant about how I came across this song buuuuut that's for another time.)

જ⁀➴

"Kiss me, out of the bearded barley. Nightly, beside the green, green grass. Swing, swing, (swing, swing) swing the spinning step. You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress..." 

You sat still as a rock, curled up on your bed, feet pulled up to your chest as you listened intensively to the lyrics. 

"Listening to that song again?" Charlie asked, walking into your hotel room.

You glanced up at her and let out a soft chuckle. "Yep."

She smiled and sat next to you, resting her head on your shoulder.

"Kiss me, (kiss me) down by the broken tree house. Swing me, (swing me) upon its hanging tire. Bring, bring, (bring, bring) bring your flowered hat. We'll take the trail marked on your father's map..."

She looked up at you and smirked. "Got anyone you'd wanna sing this to, by any chance?"

You felt your cheeks heat up, and you managed laugh. "Funny..." you said, burying your head nose-deep into your knees. You tried not to think about how your chest fluttered whenever you barely mustered a sentence to Alastor.

"Reaaaally? No one, huh?" she poked you in the hip with her elbow.

You laughed. "Stop that! I'm trying to listen to the song..."

 She rolled her eyes. "Like you haven't listened to it fifty times today?"

"...my goal is eighty," you pouted, pulling a blanket over the two of you.

Charlie stared at you in disbelief, but wrapped the blanket around her, starting to get comfortable.

"Oh, kiss me, beneath the milky twilight. Lead me out on the moonlit floor. Lift your open hand. Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance. Silver moon's sparkling. So kiss me..."

Charlie faked coughed. "Alastor! Ahem..."

You flushed. "What about him?"

"Oh y'knowwwww. How you turn as red as a firetruck whenever you see him," she said with a sly smile.

As if on cue, your complexion darkened at her words.

"Yeah, like that," she teased.

"I don't like him."

"...that's gotta be the most unconvincing thing I've ever heard. Come on."

જ⁀➴

The crew gathered in the dining room together for dinner, you sat yourself next to Charlie, who sat next to Vaggie, to Husk, and so on.

"Al!" Charlie called to the radio demon. "There's a free seat right here!" she informed him, pointing to the empty chair next to you. You shot her a glare.

"What?" she asked innocently.

Alastor sat himself next to you and smiled. You gave him a flustered smile back.

"What's up with your face?" Angel taunted, shooting you a smirk.

You sarcastically smiled at him. "I was dropped on my head at birth -- thanks for asking."

Alastor chuckled. "You're pretty funny sometimes dear..."

Your heart fluttered.

After dinner, you replayed that short interaction between you and Alastor over and over again until you drifted off to sleep.

જ⁀➴

"Lead me out on the moonlit floor. Lift your open hand, strike up the band. And make the fireflies dance, silver moon's sparkling. So kiss me..."

"You gotta stop listening to songs about romance and actually live it!" Charlie scolded, nudging you in the chest.

"Ow!" you laughed, pulling out your earbud. "I've already had my romance. I'm good for now."

Charlie rolled her eyes. "Are you now?" she asked, glancing over to Alastor on the other side of the lobby.

Your gaze drifted over to where Charlie was looking. Alastor was talking to his friend, Rosie. You couldn't help but feel a surge of jealousy in your chest as you looked away.

You plugged the earbud back into your ear, distracting yourself with the song. You didn't want to imagine someone else singing those lyrics to Alastor. But if you didn't make a move soon...then someone else would.

For some reason knew you wouldn't be able to stand that.

You pictured Alastor walking around the hotel with a faceless girl, laughing together and acting all lovey-dovey.

You felt like puking at the thought.

Charlie noticed this, and rested her hand on your shoulder. "Hey...you alright?"

"I...I'm not sure," you replied. "But whatever it is, I think I do like Alastor..."

"Let me help," she said.

Charlie internally smiled, recalling how Alastor came to her the night before, ranting about his feelings for Y/N -- similar to how Y/N was admitting to her feelings about Alastor now.

"So kiss me..."

~~~

A/N: Head canon - Alastor was talking to Rosie in order to seek advice on how to confess his feelings to Y/N.

Five points if you know this song! Ten if you liked it ;) Twenty for both 🤭

~angel ❤