▪︎Stupid▪︎

{My thoughts won once more}
World: FTO
Character(s): Ritchie, Inmo
Trigger Warning(s): Drunk character, pills, mentions of sh, mentions of s3x

Third POV
Stupidity, a thought every Divinous magia member thought when they heard the name, Inmo. Inmo may have been a bubbly, happy person who loved doing anything fun. He was the most stupidest person you could ever find in the world.

'He's not that stupid in actuality'

Ritchie was drunk, when wasn't he? Inmo was holding a bottle, his bandaged arm stretched out as he kept trying to give the bottle of pills to Ritchie, to loosen the migraines he'll have! Hopefully.

Ritchie held onto the others bandaged arm, tear sprouting out of his eyes as he rubbed his thumb against the bandage, Inmo still held the pill bottle, a confused smile on his face.

'Why is he crying?'

Ritchie once stumbled onto Inmo's room, blood on the ground and a sword next to the bed, way too close for Ritchie's comfort. He hated that memory. At least he and Inmo get along more than the others know. Way more than the others know.

Ritchie took the bottle from Inmo's hand, shoving a couple of the pills into his mouth. He then held Inmo's chin, a simple kiss, how could it have escalated so quickly? From the guild bar, all the way to the bedroom, moans and groans were heard, but who was it to inspect it? No one, because no one was around when the two had gone and left.

Inmo and Ritchie were having a special time, something only two of them could have. Just them, and no one else. Ritchie would make sure of that.

'Stupid'

That was a word that was always stuck in his mind. Inmo, the stupid guild member, the one who knew Ritchie's body like his own. Confusion has filled his mind as he undid Ritchie's belt. Ritchie was drunk again, the day before the fight, and the day before everything.

Ritchie and Inmo knew that there was no true love in their intimate sessions, but it still was special to them both. Ritchie knew he should've stopped himself, but he couldn't, not when Inmo was always ready to take him, especially when he believed Inmo would hate him, an apology love session is what it was. That is all it was.

"No one knows Ritchie"

Those were the words that Inmo would always say, but he knew. He knew they all knew. Why else would they look at him that way? The way that made him feel so disgusting and vile. The feeling that made him so disgusted with himself. Maybe, it was the sessions, hopefully not. It would sad if it was, yet he knew there was no love. They both knew it wouldn't last very long. They both knew, right?

Help!!!
Words: 477
I don't ship Ritchie and Inmo, my thoughts just won.