Tragedy and Comedy

♤ AU: Happy pills AU
♤ Universe: FairyTale Origins
♤ Timeline: During drunk Ritchie in season 5
•●•●•●•●••●•●●•●•●•●•●•●•●

No POV

Ritchie was at the bar, drinking his life away, like he did yesterday, and the day before and so on. David was talking to Lucas in the garden, Kit and Mario were talking about the funding for the guild, and Inmo was in his house, searching for pills, happy pills to be exact, he couldn't find any, and he was panicking. "Where is it, where is it?" He searched everywhere, but he couldn't find them, he was addicted to them sure, but he felt as if he needed those pills, he felt as if he would die if he didn't take them, and he was out of pills. He sat in his room, his eyes darting everywhere, his breath heavy as led, and he then ran to the window, looking at Mario and Kit, who were walking to check on everybody, and Inmo ran down to his door, only to fall down the steps, making a thump and having his tail almost get cut off, he heard running come towards him and he look up, seeing Kit look terrified at him and seeing Mario look everywhere inside his home, and Inmo took a look, his home looks like its been robbed. Inmo got up and looked at his tail, then he looked at Kit and at Mario then he tried to get up, and just fell as his tail was in too much pain, he saw Kit grab his arm and Mario grab his other, then he closed his eyes, only to open them inside the clinic part of the guild home. Inmo saw Ritchie walk around, and he got up and walked next to Ritchie, "Can I ask you something?" "What is it??" "When can I die?" Ritchie stopped walking, his eyes wide and filled with fear, he looked at Inmo and gave him a hug, "I will never let you die." Ritchie hugged Inmo tighter as Inmo tail wrapped around Ritchie's leg, whimpers and silent cries could be heard from the hug as the guild leader hushed and said soft nothing into the ear of the half-devil, Inmo hugged him and soon fell asleep and was carried to his home and placed on his bed, Ritchie stayed and fell asleep on the couch as he recalled what had happened, 'Inmo was always the comedy, but right now he's facing tragedy..'
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●●•●••●•●•●•●•●