"I'm looking at you"

World: FTO
Time: living on the boat/after the last chapter
Trigger Warnings: Vomit talk, ???
If that bothers you, don't read.

Inmo pov
Watching the waves was fun the first hour of the day, but now I'm bored. Mario has been vomiting ever since we got on the boat, this us our new home for the time being, seeing as sir Ritchie had destroyed our old home. He was drunk, so I don't blame him, really. I think I have to stay near him though, to make sure no one else gets hurt. I still have bruises on my arms, I don't really care about that though, all I care about is sir Ritchie right now.

"Inmo, what are you looking at?" I turned my head to see sir Ritchie, it seemed as though he was still upset after our hug, I don't think I'll ever understand human emotions. I smiled softly at him and told him what I was looking at, "I'm looking at you, sir Ritchie." He smiled and sat next to me, he talked (vented) to me about what he was thinking. I nod and smiled, to show I was listening. We heard Mario Vomit once more before Ritchie only shook his head and walked out, I only saw out of the side of the ship, the ocean was glowing slightly. I was amazed by how fascinating the human world can be. Even for a demon like me, a half demon technically, but still. My tail started to wag as I saw Boat and David yelling at eachother about the sweater David wears, I smiled and only watched. I would never trade anything for this, I just want to stay here, and then when I get bored, I shall leave. Though I don't think I'll get bored of these guys, they're too precious.

Words: 306
Feeling: tired, sick
Time I wrote this: 1:40
Extra words: 316