》Scrub Scrub《

World: OoO
Characters: Inmo, Austin, Daveed
Trigger Warnings: couldn't find any

Inmo POV
It was a normal day, as normal as one could get. I was cleaning out the mess of the locker hidden from the world. It was horrid. Especially since Rejection didn't want to help out.

"Scrub Scrub!" Austin yelled as he wiped off the muck from one of the lockers, why was he so happy right now? "Scrub Scrub?" Rejection muttered. "Scrub Scrub!" Austin laughed, before he started to dance around, soon, we all were having a splendid time. Laughter, giggles, chuckles, fun. It was everything I could've wished for. If I hadn't died, I remember seeing Austin pop up in heaven, he was confused, but kept a smile as he ran to me.

Rejection is still alive, we both know that. Though, I think I found a new person to call Rejection, all I have to do, is act stupid, play dumb, just for a moment, and then this guild of a 'family' can leave me alone. Once I find Austin, me and him are going to go back to heaven! Whether we like it or not! No more wars, no more fights, no more anything! Peace, and calmness, that was heaven.

??????????
I think Inmo gone insane, last time I spoke with him, was when we were sitting down, scrubbing off a mess of paint on the floor. Scrub Scrub.

Womp Womp
Words:237
I made another book (*-*)