Chapter 11

Oh,now don't you look lovely," Vivian praised as I padded barefoot back into the kitchen. "I knew that nightgown would fit you perfectly. And the color pink accentuates your complexion and coloring splendidly. You look like a little doll. A delicate littledoll."

My wet hair dripped down my back, as I hadn't taken the time to dry it. I was far too worried that something else would happen to Maria if I remained locked away in that bathroom any longer.

"Let me show you something," Vivian said as she walked over to me with her phone in hand. "Richard sent me these." I looked at a picture on her phone of Maria standing by her car with the slashed tires. Vivian then showed another picture of Maria squatting down and examining a tire. I knew my friend well enough to see the anguish all over her face caused by the vandalism.

I bit my lip so hard to prevent me from saying something I would regret, that I actually tasted blood.

"Hopefully, we don't have to do anything else to Maria tonight. But that's up to you and if you listened to me. Lift up your robe and nightgown so I can inspect you," Vivian ordered harshly.

"I did as you asked." I took a few steps away from her and anxiously glanced toward the kitchen door leading toward the workshop in hopes that Pope would walk in any minute and save me from this bizarre request.

"Lift up your robe and nightgown. I don't have all day. Come now, unless you want Pope to see you bent over the kitchen table with your lady parts in full view. How embarrassing that would be foryou."

Clenching my jaw, I followed her disgusting command and lifted the material away from my lowerhalf.

Her eyes scanned the bare surface of my pussy before she said, "Bend over the table."

I took the few steps required to reach the table and placed my belly on the cool wooden surface. I gasped when I felt Vivian touch my pussy and run her fingertip along the freshly shaven skin, and then I gasped even louder when she spread my ass cheekswide.

"Very good. You got all the hair removed. Even in the tricky spots."

Without warning, Vivian put her finger at my anus and pressed in. The dry invasion stung, but the shock of what she was doing had me crying out in surprise rather than discomfort. I bucked up, only to have her hold me down with her hand between my shoulder blades. Her finger was still rooted in my ass and going deeper with every movement Imade.

"Stay still, child. I'm just checking to see if you used the douche properly."

I looked toward the door again, but this time not in hope for Pope to enter and save me. Now, I was terrified he would walk in, see me in this condition, and see what his mother was doing to me. The mortifying thought had me whimpering and wiggling as Vivian gyrated her finger in my tight littlehole.

"Stop your whining. It's just a finger. It's nowhere near the size of a man's penis. My goodness, if you carry on like this over a finger, then you better get this little hole prepared by stretching it. A proper wife allows her husband anal sex whenever he chooses. And not with all the carrying on and crying of an anal virgin. So you better get used to something up there mighty fast." She pulled out her finger which had me gasping loudly again. The dryness of

her skin against my tender flesh burned. "Looks clean to me," she declared. "You were a good girl and cleaned yourself nice and good. Well done. I knew you would be a quick study in the ways of being a wife. I simply knewit."