PREORDERING PERIOD STARTS NOW

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗: JUNE 21-AUGUST 5, 2024TITLE: 𝗗𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗼 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 #2: 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙨AUTHOR: NEFELIDAY

TITLE: 𝗗𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗼 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 #2: 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙨
AUTHOR: NEFELIDAY

Book Details:
Price: P 1,200.00 bundle book (shipping fee not included)
Size: 5.5 x 8.5 inches
Paper: Cream Paper 100gsm
Pages: 288 each book
Cover: Matte Laminated
with author's e-sign
Releasing Date: To be advised

Inclusions:
Bookmark and postcard
Freebies from HBP

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥.)

- For the first 10 buyers, I will give 2 months of free access to my VIP Exclusive, along with free reads of Tyron and Eve's Special Chapters and Crashing Back At You's VVIP chapters.

- For the 11th to 15th buyers, I will give 1 month of free access to VIP Exclusive and free reads of Tyron and Eve's Special Chapters.

- For the 16th to 20th buyers, I will give 1 month of free access to VIP Exclusive.

NOTE: Retracing The Steps inclusions after preorder period.

What if Evangeline never died and Rolly never suffered amnesia—would Troi end up with Evangeline, and Rolly with Tyron?

Never Retraced holds the answer. It will be included as a freebie for the buyers and will only be posted on SPACES VIP intended for the buyers, of course.

Interested to reserve your copy? Visit Heart Of Book Publishing (Link on the comment section) or Nefeli Del Rico (Link on the comment section) for the google form.