𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

◜ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ◝

The story starts sweet and gentle

The story starts sweet and gentle. Luscious and humane.

Lia Choi. Initially, a blonde who just graduated high school, 18, and newly hired at Jamba Juice. She thought she had her whole life planned out. She grew up very moneyed, with her parents as CEOs of Choi Technologies. They're billionaires. But Lia didn't want to live an ignorant life filled with privilege, so she walked away from it all to build her own fortune.

Along her own journey she was her own main character without knowing it, and boy did the universe have a plot for her. She knew who she was and her value, with her whole family and friends on her side. Her childhood best friend, Raasi. Her other best friend and brother, Han. Her mother and father. Celine, her brother's girl. These were the people in her circle. Them and of course her ex-boyfriend, Abel and his twin, Emilio.

The thing about the twins is that they, too, are childhood friends of Lia's. However, quite evidently, something grew between Lia and Abel. But it was short lived. Left on good terms, but they concluded that they were better as friends after trying to keep themselves together for most of their high school years together.

Lia was open to love, an innocent soul. Not to be confused with childish or unaware of dirty things. Innocent through the lens of the bad things in the world. Like crazy people. How far people can take things in order to protect others...

Sounds noble, right?

To swear submission to anything in order to protect the person you love. And another character to the story would agree with you completely.

It started with Lia opening for Jamba Juice, bright and early and alone. However, she got it done and managed to open the juice bar on time. One of the first customers being a very rememberable face for her. Something about the sharp features, especially those eyes and that jawline. A brunette at the time, Yeji Hwang, walked in the bar that morning.

Just like the blonde, Yeji had her circle of people in her life. A smaller circle consisting only of her best friends Chaeryeong and Simba.

The two really hit it off and you could assume the first part of the story.

They quickly skip becoming friends and jump straight into dating, and before you know it, Lia is moving into the brunette's house. They truly loved each other.

But around the six-month mark, Yeji began to change. It was gradual but it would only ever keep building with no plateau in sight.

Lia realized in the seventh month; Yeji was a complete monster. She wondered who she let into her life. Yeji started to get possessive and obsessive over the blonde girl. Even physically violent.

When Lia went out with Raasi for a girls' night out, they went to a restaurant and then shopped at an outdoor mall together, it set Yeji off. Yeji thought that together, the blonde and her best friend looked like more than friends together. Yeji also worried that when Lia went out, wearing something nice, people would get the wrong idea. As if Lia is single or something. That night was the first time Yeji ever hit the woman she claimed to love.