𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜

🎀𝓛𝓲𝓪🎀

I will never be tired of waking up under the blonde love of my life

I will never be tired of waking up under the blonde love of my life. My heart feels like it's gonna explode, I'm happier than ever. Knowing that the demon in my life is finally dead. It can finally just be us. She's mine and I'm hers. Finally, I can have my happy ending and she can too.

"Good morning." She whispered in a morning voice.

"You remember our first argument?" I got right to talking. I was just thinking a lot, and a bit out of it. I notice she is sometimes too. We're both still shaken up from that night.

"You mean the one about what car to get you for work?" She chuckled, stretching her arms out before wrapping them around me again.

"Yeah. I'm just going through all of our little memories together. Excited to make new ones now that Yeji is finally fucking dead!" I threw my head back in relief. She bit her lip and smiled.

"Now no one can come between us. Untouchable."

"Untouchable, that's motherfucking right."

"You gonna head to the cafe today?" I asked as we got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to refresh ourselves.

"Yup, we're gonna further discuss the future locations of the cafe as well as adding more seasonal options." She seemed genuinely excited and I am too. She loves the cafe so much. "What will you do at the company today?"

"Meetings upon meetings. We're coming out with a new phone so we have to discuss our marketing strategies as well as try to create buzz around the product to anticipate its release." I sighed, not in an agitated way, but a stressed way. But I like being a CEO, I didn't think I would.

"...what if as we get more involved in work, we don't get to see each other as much? What if we fall out of love-"

"Out of love? I could never fall out of love with you, L. Falling out of love with you would feel like the same thing as someone killing me."

She seems to worry a lot more now. It pains me to think that Yeji traumatized her just in the little bit of time that she saw her. I don't blame L for being scared now. But Yeji's gone. Forever.

"Do you see the rest of our lives together?"

We looked at each other, knowing the answer to that statement already. It made us smile as if life is perfect. She swept me off of my feet and sat me down on the counter, her content laugh tickled my heart and made it flutter. I wrapped my arms around her and kept our faces close to one another. She felt my figure through my shirt and admired the moment.

The way her hands grip my hair and her legs wrap around me. Her hair was in a low bun, but I took it out to let her locks fall. Her hair is so soft.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked her, she seems to have this different aura around her now. It's not dark or evil. It's sad and blue. Before it was yellow, gold even.