𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎

🎀𝓛𝓲𝓪🎀

"Okay  Lia, last time you saw me, we spoke about the first and second part of the daydream you had before you went back to your ex-wife

"Okay Lia, last time you saw me, we spoke about the first and second part of the daydream you had before you went back to your ex-wife. But could you just quickly recap it for me?" My therapist, Mr. Clingly asked of me. I nodded, laying supine on the couch in his therapeutic office.

"Sure, basically she was a vampire, and I was sent to this school full of immortals as a mortal myself because I had an immortal parent. 

There were these twins, Abel and Emilio who were werewolf-vampire hybrid things, and they were always after me, but every time Yeji was there to save me. 

Then in the second part, when I thought I was awake, she was still a vampire. But she had short brunette hair and was more tan this time. She had a lot of tattoos to cover up scars. 

This time it was only Abel, no Emilio, who was after me. But it was like Yeji and Abel switched places in this daydream because Abel was the obsessive stalker and Yeji was my hero. Only the hero succeeded in this story." I briefly explained, leaving out all the details because we already discussed this during my last session with him.

"This is very interesting, Lia. I think your daydreams gave you an amazing gift of foresight, like some kind of advantage over the future. So, in the first part of your daydream, the twins could have multiple meanings. I think the twins could've indicated Abel's bipolar disorder in the second part of your daydream or even Yeji's bipolar disorder in the real world. But the fact that the twins were pretty similar and not polar opposites is pretty interesting, what do you think that symbolized, Lia?"

"...In terms of Yeji since that's the real world... regardless of what side of her I was experiencing, she always loved me. She always wanted to protect me. It's not like one side of her hated me and the other loved me. She just loved me regardless."

"I agree, L. So, I wanna talk about her being a vampire throughout both of the daydreams you had. Possibly this could symbolize who she was in real life to you. Vampires are monsters. They prey on humans and usually have no mercy. They have no reflection, are incredibly pale... But to you in the daydream, Yeji was this monster, but she always protected you. Could this possibly mirror the way you loved her even though she did so many horrible things? A beautiful being on the outside, but horrible by nature?"

"Yeah, exactly that. Because to everyone else she is a monster, and even to me. But I'll forever have this stupid sweet spot for her because of how she used to be."

"Right, you also said that in the first part of your daydream, Yeji had abused your best friend, Raasi in a past relationship together. Then in the second part, Yeji had a lengthy past of 'turning off her humanity' and murdering scores of people. This probably adds to the fact that she was shiny in your eyes, but her nature was sinister."

"I never thought of that... wow."

"Yeah, it's quite interesting. And I wanted to ask you... why do you think in both parts of your daydream, Abel was always a villain and Yeji was always a hero for you, even though in real life the roles were actually reversed?"