𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗: 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝙸𝚝

Just wanted to clear the air on how exactly Yeji did everything

Her initial plan: similar to Abel's in the sequel to Foresight, Renegade. To escape prison, take Lia, kill her then kill herself.

Changed plan: turn Lucy into Yeji and turn herself in Lucy, then be with Lia for so on.

Of course, Yeji knew that Lucy resembled her, but it wasn't until she saw her up close for the first time that she realized that they're basically twins.

This was the night when Lia was staying with her grandparents and got the text from Lucy stating that she couldn't call that night.

That night, Lucy was indeed at her cafe working later than usual but at around 8:59pm, she finished up and packed up to go home.

Since Lucy had only planned to be at the cafe quickly that day, when she left her car to go in, she didn't lock it. This gave Yeji the chance to sneak into her car and wait for her to come back.

By this time, Yeji was already plotting to steal Lucy's identity if she looked alike enough. She only snuck into Lucy's car to confirm their resemblance.

Once it was confirmed that they looked like the same person, Yeji took a cloth with chloroform sprayed on it, expenses included courtesy of Emilio, and put it over Lucy's face from behind, rendering her unconscious.

From there, Yeji drove to an abandoned building near a reservoir that she had studied for a while to know that it doesn't even have security anymore.

She "set up shop there" and began the transformation.

By then, Lucy's phone rang from her pocket. Yeji being the one to answer and say that the company's website was hacked and also faking a sudden produce delivery.

Yeji spent the rest of the night and day transforming herself into Lucy and Lucy into her.

Of course, some parts of the process took longer than others over a course of days, she knew that she couldn't just bleach her orange hair and be done that quickly. She dyed her hair beforehand with time and precision, even changing shampoos to make it longer and thicker quickly.

As for the mole, Yeji was bold enough to remove Lucy's mole herself. The mole is just a small black dot, so she shaved it off with much effort. And the day before, went into a walk-in tattoo shop out of town to get the little dot tattooed on her nose to appear as a mole.

Another difference between the two is their complexions. As stated in the first chapter, Yeji is extremely pale, while Lucy is tanner. This was an easy fix on Yeji's part, all she did was tan frequently on Emilio's patio. But to bleach Lucy's skin she made a simple at home remedy containing water and lemon juice, applying it with a cotton ball. She did this several times a day before Lia would come home, to lighten Lucy's skin.

Yeji knew that Lucy's lips were a bit plumper than hers but didn't sweat it due to lip plumping lip balms that would solve that issue.

Yeji also stopped wearing her other piercings, giving them a chance to close.