𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞; 𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

🎀𝓛𝓲𝓪🎀

Raasi had made it clear that no matter how much I don't want to, I should go out more and really put myself out there to help myself move on and get my mind off of everything

I don't want to do any crazy shit quite yet.

I just need to keep it on the low first, find people to trust rather than people to party with. 

So, I went out to get breakfast instead of moping around in my kitchen and I dined in rather than just going through the drive-thru.

I just want to make friends first; I don't think I can stomach a relationship any time soon.

I stopped in front of this new cafe that just opened five minutes away from my neighborhood. It's called Ambrosia Cafe, and it looks like a very cozy spot.

I think it's like a mini library and cafe. It looks to be two stories with a rooftop area, I see little lounging areas inside. 

Areas for more than one person and for the singles as well. 

I would love to use the single lounging spots; they look so cozy and enticing. But I think I should find myself in the more social parts of the cafe.

I went in and ordered a caramel frappuccino with coconut milk and no whipped cream as well as a vegan croissant sandwich, my go to order for any cafe that has it.

I found a lounging area that was open and around other people, but they all looked to be studying.

Makes sense.

I guess I should be looking at my dad's company. He left it to Han, but I guess he can't look after it anymore. 

So that leaves me to be CEO. 

I may just sell the company to good hands, store the money away or make another company out of it, and live simply.

"Frappe and croissant sandwich for Lia!" The worker called me.

I went up to the counter and grabbed my meal. Looking at my name spelled on the ticket, I had to hold in the biggest chuckle. 

I truly believe that sometimes, baristas whack the spelling on purpose.

' Customer  Name: Leeyah'

"Gaeusgine (That is... fucking hilarious)..." I mumbled to myself with a chuckle and turned around to walk back to my spot and ran right into someone.

My food and drink went just about everywhere on them and their phone, which fell to the ground. "Holy shit, I'm so sorry!" I covered my mouth.

We both leaned down to pick up her phone and that's when I noticed she was blonde.

I got to her phone first and handed it to her.

"I guess that's the universe telling me to finally upgrade my iPhone 7." She chuckled, taking her now sticky phone from my hands.