𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

♠𝔜𝔢𝔧𝔦♠

Two months later

Two months later

I'm wasting colossal time at this facility. I'd actually rather be back at the prison. They're making no progress and I feel like Dr. Caldwell is just a joke that happens to work at a professional space. But this must be good news for me, because I didn't want her to "fix" me in the first place. I only used this opportunity to get back to Lia. The only thing I've gotten from being a Lab Rat here is more complications. That dumbass doctor somehow managed to give me a new allergy towards fish. I either developed it naturally or through something she gave me, I'm guessing it's because of something she gave me. Motherfucker.

I sat against the wall on my bed in the corner of the room, counting the seconds until my next session with Dr. Caldwell. Counting the steps until I can be with Lia again. It will take a lot of work. A lot of time. But it will be worth it for her to be back in my arms. Legitimately mine again.

First step: Getting out of here.

My plan is complex, every single step has another set of instructions I must follow in order to get to the next step. It's like every step in my plan also has its own set of steps. After two long months here, I've gotten to know the place even better than I did before, even if I've just been to the session room, my room and strictly those rooms. I've learned to know every room in this place. My room is a full walk across the hospital from the session room, giving me plenty of opportunity to look at who the other patients are, their diagnosis, their habits, and the same for the other caregivers here. I've been here countless times, because this is the same hospital that Lia was in for her daydreaming disorder.

I know where everything is.

And I know exactly how this place works. There is a ten minute security absentee period at 10pm, where the guards switch shifts and check in/out. From there I use the food slot to sneak my hand out and use the finger scanner to get myself free. But of course, I need an approved fingerprint. So from the nurse that brings me dinner, I will get her fingerprint, which will be left on the tray she pushed through the slot. I must do this tonight, because this nurse is the only one who doesn't wear gloves when delivering food, and she only delivers my food once a week. I can't stay here a week longer, I'll get even crazier.

They let me hang up posters, with tape of course. 

Thumbtacks are too dangerous. 

So, I'll use the tape to get the nurse's fingerprint from the tray.

Once I'm out of my room, I hide in the janitor's closet. There is a patient here who vomits every night at around 10:15pm - 10:30pm like clockwork, then they scream around, make a mess and even fight some of the caregivers. The janitor is always needed once the patient is put to sleep and restrained down to their bed. So once the janitor comes in to get her supplies, I'll kill her, put her uniform on and go as the janitor to clean the mess, which the caretakers always leave him to do alone because the smell of throw up is just nauseating. Once I'm left alone, I will clean up the mess until the hospital goes completely lights out and a minimal number of nurses are in the building. The security have no sense of my identity, since they switch shifts so often, I have a clear path.