𝚗𝚘, 𝚗𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍

♠𝔜𝔢𝔧𝔦♠

Rotting within the cement walls of a federal prison isn't as bad as I thought

Rotting within the cement walls of a federal prison isn't as bad as I thought. Sure, I don't have Lia right now, but I won't be away from her forever. I've always had this sixth sense of the future. And I know she is meant to be with me. I had a dream one night, the night right before I saw her for the first time, walking home from school. The dream was of me and her sitting at a table at a fancy restaurant on a date.

I was blonde and she had dark hair, but I guess my dream switched it around because she's always had blonde hair until recently. She was wearing an adorable purple outfit, and I was wearing some slutty tight black dress with a cropped leather jacket and thigh high boots. Clearly this dream had no sense of what I would ever actually wear on a date with my Lia. Not a dress, that's for sure. But it was a dream, and it was our future.

It's proven.

She's fucking mine.

And I can't just call it a coincidence. When I was 4, I had a dream that I would meet my best friend the very next day. The very next day, the family next door adopted a new kid, Simba Sulton, my best friend. Too bad I had to kill him for trying to take Lia away from me. But when I was 7 I had a dream that my family would move from South Korea to California, and it happened. Then when I was 10 I had a dream that Simba and his family would move the California for job reasons and it fucking happened. I only dream but so often, but every time I do I unlock another part of my future.

It's such a rush, living like this. Planning an escape if my first plan doesn't already take its course. I just don't see how Lia's not pleased. Her love was so powerful that it made me fucking lose my mind. If that doesn't mark us as soulmates I don't know what does. Could she possibly think I'm getting better in here when all I'm surrounded by are my thoughts of her?

How could she be so selfish to think that I did this to myself? She did this to me. But it's not something worth punishment. I love having her in my every thought. But I despise her only being in my head. In the end, she'll be mine again. I'll be the only one left for her to go to. It'll be a room with no exit.

Did everyone really think that I never thought I would get caught? 

I knew I would eventually. 

That's why I know I'm getting out of here. 

I'm always ten steps ahead.

Today someone will bail me out. 

I don't know who or why, but someone will. 

I know it.

"Yeji Hwang... you have a visitor." A guard informed me. A crimson smile appeared on my lips and my heart jumped in excitement. Only one step closer to Lia.
I was taken to the visitor's room so I could talk to this mysterious visitor. I literally have no idea who she is. She looks kinda important, but still, I've ever seen her before.