𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 (𝙼)

🎀𝓛𝓲𝓪🎀

I can finally come home and see Lucy again

I can finally come home and see Lucy again. She can finally hold me and kiss me again. It was the longest two weeks of my life, but now that Yeji has been caught, I can officially go back to my life with my love! Apparently, she is even crazier than she was before, which is scary. Who knows what the hell she was up to.

"Lia? Can I come in?" My grandpa asked, knocking on my door as I packed. I granted him permission and he came in, sitting on a chair in the corner, "I just wanted to talk. You found a new woman, you think she is the one?"

"Absolutely, grandpa. I really want to propose." I admitted, he hugged me and sat back down.

"If you're happy, I'm happy. You've been through so much for your age, kiddo. And I would love to meet Lucy, she seems like a lovely young lady."

"She's...everything I could ever hope for. I know I'll live a happy life with her."

We continued talking about when he and grandma could meet Lucy. We planned to have dinner sometime. And about other things, about my mom and dad. They lost their only son because of me? Is it my fault? Of course they blame Yeji. But I can't just blame Yeji without thinking more about it. She did it because of me.

But it's a part of the past now. Yeji got the sentence. She's gonna live out her sentence on death row any day now. Hopefully they speed up the process knowing that she escaped. She's such a loose canon. She's the worst thing that has ever happened to me, but at the same time, would I have met the best thing that's ever happened to me without meeting her first? If I hadn't met Yeji, would I have met Lucy all these years later? I want to think that Lucy and I would've found each other anyway. But would I appreciate her the same way? I love the way I see her now. Would I see her differently if I didn't meet Yeji first?

Is there a universe where Yeji isn't a sad result of an abusive upbringing? Where she's normal? Where she's Lucy? She could never be Lucy. But I mean more like Lucy. I wonder what Yeji would have been like if she wasn't exposed to so much as a child. This is why I hate hating her. It's not her fault she was brought up that way. I don't believe she was born crazy. But I can't just excuse everything she's done. If she wasn't caught, she could've seriously hurt Lucy. Or killed her. I don't know what I would do without Lucy.

Lucy is my world.

I drove back to our house, speeding because I was so excited. I missed her. Her smile. Her scent. Her mannerisms. Her style. Her speech. Her voice. Her body. Her attitude. Her outgoingness. Her everything. I just missed her. That and I'm extremely horny.

Not gonna lie, being at my grandparent's really made me think that I was in rehab for a sex addiction.

When I turned the corner on our street, I saw her standing outside with Hongsam, her hands together. She cheered and smiled so brightly when seeing my car pull up. As I parked in the driveway, she opened my car door for me and pulled me out herself. I squealed in surprise and don't know why I didn't expect that. She hugged me so tight, my asthma might have competition with who's better at taking my breath away. We all know it's Lucy.