Keegan P. Russ

✩ He takes really good care of you and always makes sure all of your needs are met to the best of his ability. Especially if you are not feeling well, he will make sure you're taken care of.

✩ He absolutely loves it when he can hold you close to him and caress you, as well as kiss you.

✩ He loves it when you run into his arms and hug him whenever he comes home. He'll pick you up and hold you very tight

✩ He's really big on physical affection, so it's important for him to feel like he's doing enough for you. He doesn't expect much from you, just seeing the way you react to his touch is enough for him, but he does find it super adorable when you cling to him.

✩ Marrying you is very important to him, but so is your comfort. He's only going to propose if he knows you want it. But getting down on one knee for you would be a dream come true for him.

✩ He's already very DadCore ✨ to begin with, so he has the potential to be a good parent, but he's not the type to be pushy about it, he would be very happy to have a family with you, but in the end, he leaves it up to you. He would definitely always be there for you and the kids when he isn't deployed.

✩ He would be a very fun parent who takes the kids out on what he likes to call "adventures" which is just him taking them to the park, arcade, shopping, etc. He definitely buys them way too much candy and soda even if you say it's "too much sugar." By the time he brings them home, they are bouncing off the walls with excitement, having a full-blown sugar rush.

✩ He is very supportive of you and reliable. He makes sure to help you, encourage you, and check up on you, and would also do the same for his children if you guys end up having any,

✩ He does not argue with you and doesn't plan on it anytime soon. If you both aren't willing to sit down and have a calm conversation, he won't have it. He will try to calm you or himself down until you're ready to have a normal conversation.

✩ His idea of a date is taking you out to buy you nice things and spoil you, taking you out to dinner, and spending the rest of the night with you in bed.

✩ When he's away from home, he tries to find time to text you when he wakes up and before bed so you know he's thinking about you and missing you.

✩ He loves to call you pet names if it makes you flustered. He loves the way you get flustered when he calls you names like Princess and Darling. He also calls you Sweetheart and Cutie.

✩ He will not leave the house with you unless you promise to let him hold your hand the whole time and keep you close to him. He likes feeling protective over you in public.

✩ He remembers everything you tell him and keeps track of stuff for you so you don't have to stress about things as much.

✩ He forces you to listen to music with him all the time. He always has a new song/album/band for you to listen to and he always asks if you like it. If you say yes, he'll always play it in the car for you to make you happy.

✩ He likes to surprise you. He gives you a lot of gifts and when he's on missions he tries to find something to bring back for you. He also likes to surprise you with himself as well. Sometimes he lies about the date he's supposed to come back from deployment and will come home and try to be as quiet as possible just so he can surprise you and see how happy you get and tackle you with a hug.