Chapter 46

Jin and Yoongi get down of the car to meet with Taehyung pulling on to the drive way. They glanced at each other being confused why are they late. Taehyung stopped the car in front of the house throwing the key to the Yoongi's driver, opening the back door. "Why are you guys so late?" Jin asked hoping nothing bad had happened. "Uh! It's because we ate ice cream" Taehyung said shaking Jungkook to wake him up. Jin and Yoongi didn't seem much happy about with it, because Kevin was not well and they are unsure about the safety. Without even asking Taehyung took them to somewhere. "Kookie sleeping?" Yoongi asked left other things to deal later on. "Yeah Hyung! he is a sleepyhead" Taehyung again shake him a bit hardly and he woke up from his nap. "We are home bunny! You can't sleep all the time" Taehyung teased the still sleepy Jungkook. He whined loudly and get off unwillingly, seeing Yoongi closer he just  jumped on him. "Yah! You ate icecream without me! I'm angry with you" Yoongi joked, "No! You can't be angry, I'll go again with you! Let's go again!" Jungkook said, "Really? You think I'll give you permission for that?" Jin asked in his cold voice, "He he he Hyung, I was joking, Yoongi Hyung is the one who wants ice-cream, not me" Jungkook giggled while complaining. "You are such a brat Kookie" Yoongi said and tickle him. 

Kevin get off the car in the mean time and saw how Yoongi is laughing with Jungkook, he was absent mindedly watch them when Jin come to him, "Let's go inside love" Kevin startled and glanced at Jin. "Let's go" Jin again said and Kevin just  went with him. Jin noticed how pale Kevin's face getting, he was sure that he is in pain. Yoongi and Jungkook went inside laughing and teasing each other. 

"Come here Kevin, sit, We'll watch iron man" Jungkook said dragging Kevin beside him which makes him next to Yoongi. He is still scared of earlier encounter and nervous around him. Yoongi felt the tension, it's not like Kevin was comfortable with him earlier, he never was. But now it's more "Kevin I want to tell you that I'm sorry for tomorrow's incident. I don't know you were in so much pain, I know it's hard but I'm really sorry and I'll never hurt you" Yoongi apologize. Kevin was taken a back, he never thought someone this powerful will apologize to him. "Apologizing make people smaller and vulnerable. So why is he doing that? He must be faking it like the morning. But he never lied in the morning. How can I know, still it's not even a day. They can send me away and put me in a prison too. I'm so silly that I trust him, but he treat Jungkook well right?, Oh! It's because he is a good boy and their brother. Probably everything must be a lie to make me trust them and hurt me more. I won't trust them. They never want me, A disgusting shit!" 

"Kevin, Hey" Yoongi said loudly to take the attention from zoned out boy. Kevin flinched and get back in to senses and look at Yoongi. "You doesn't need to forgive me right away, but I'll not hurt you" Yoongi said, "I'm not angry with you sir, Don't say sorry" Kevin said lowly. "It's doesn't matter you are not angry, but I punish you when you are not well, and for that I'm sorry" Yoongi said. "It's fine. You didn't know." Kevin said. "You are a insightful little boy, Thank you buddy. How about we watch iron man or is there anything you like?" Yoongi said making himself more comfortable in the sofa. He knows he have lot of things to mend still. But for now it's the present. Kevin shook his head with softly rubbing his paining wound, it didn't reduce the pain, but the soft touching is soothing him a bit. Yoongi didn't really notice it and engrossed himself in the movie he is watching like 100th time. Others also came to the living room after fresh up. They came home from work places just before Kevin and others arrival. Jimin is there to manage the Yoongi's work as well.

 The morning's refreshment Kevin felt after so much days, fade away and now it's only the dull pain. Sometimes it's just like a lightning, he doesn't know where it's coming and going. He doesn't have any painkillers or anything. He doesn't have courage to express the pain and he prefer hiding it. He is getting uncomfortable with many people, but he doesn't have a choice too. He felt so helpless, ashamed and exposed. He felt so bad about how he couldn't hide the wounds, it's not even a month he just messed everything up. With all the feelings and pain his doe eyes got teary without even his knowing. Jin who came to call everyone for lunch saw how Kevin is zoned out with teary eyes.