Chapter 47

It's almost dinner time when Kevin get up from his sleep. He still not feeling very well and the his stomach is aching still, he is feeling weak but he face worst in past. After lying like lifelessly, he sat on the bed, looking at the pierced needle at his hand. He can't understand why but his anger surged within him when he glanced at the needle. He took a glimpse at his wound that previously bandaged by Seokjin, "He thought puncturing my other arm was a good idea" he mumbled through gritted teeth and removed the needle and throw it away. He was in his senses to take care of it. He got up and stumbled in to the bathroom with heavy heart. He approached the mirror and the sight only increased the anger and disgust. His reflection stared at with dull eyes with dark circles under, pale like a ghost, his anger upon his own weakness boiled inside him. He cursed with gritted teeth and scold himself, he is so angry that he exposed himself. He feel dying in shame. How the fuck he able to face them? He feel so ashamed and disgusted. The truth is slowly settling in and it does nothing but all the sadness, embarassment turned in to anger. His eyes filled with tears in anger, with a snarl he rummaged through cabinet to find it empty, "Where is the blade!?" he is losing his senses due to the anger, he searched everywhere to find something sharp, he felt frustrated, sliding down the wall he cried out hugging his knees. He needs to punish himself, for exposing his pathetic self. 

Jimin who came to check Kevin because Jin's advice, saw the empty bed and hastily moved to the bathroom door praying to the every god he knows. He banged the bathroom door loudly making Kevin to gasped. "Kevin! Are you there?" He shouted. Kevin wiped his face with his sleeves and got up. He wants to be alone, why no one understand it? He click open the door, "WHAT?" Jimin was taken a back by harsh tone of the boy. He didn't expect that in that moment though. But Jimin was able to gain his composure back and said in calm voice, "I was just checking on you bub" 

Kevin didn't say anything went pass Jimin and sat on the bed not knowing what to do exactly. "Umm, Kevin Jin Hyung called everyone on downstairs for dinner, How about we go?" Jimin nervously said. Kevin nodded and stand up, hunger is okay but he is thirsty and needs something to drink. Jimin sighed in relief without having anything to deal with. On the way out, "I have to call Jungkook too, Just a moment dear!" Jimin said and knocked on the front door, hearing a faint come in, Jimin open the door revealing the interior. Kevin stared through the open door at the Jungkook's large photo frame, showing his cheerful smile.  He take two steps near to look inside of it. Curiosity took over him, like a typical kid who doesn't even had his basic needs, he wants to look at how other kids rooms were. Despite the fact they already given him a room with same facilities. 

"It's easy bunny, just try it like this." Jimin said showing Jungkook how to do a maths problem. "I'm not getting it Hyungie, I don't go school tomorrow" Jungkook dramatically whined, Jimin chuckled at his state, "You aren't get a free pass to miss school Kookie, If you concentrate to me, You'll get it" Jimin said while playfully hit his head with the pen. "Ouchy, Hyung--, Oh Kevin, What are you doing outside, come in" Jungkook startled at Kevin's figure in the door. "I'm sorry Kevin baby, this brat is doing a drama to miss the school" Jimin said. Kevin took few steps inside and glanced at room with wide eyes. "Do you like my room?, I design it on my last birthday" Jungkook get up while speaking. "Yeah!" Kevin said looking at the book shelf, "I love it" he said going towards it. "We can design your room Kevin, the way you wants" Jimin said, but it went in deaf ears as Kevin just amazingly admire everything. When Kevin looking at the books, "Come here, I got this new game and it's about treasure hunting, It's interesting" Jungkook said and dragged Kevin to his PC. "Guys, not now please. Jin Hyung called us for dinner. Let's go" Jimin said. Jungkook pouted but listened, "After dinner okay?" Jimin said, Jungkook nodded.