Chapter 15

JK opened the classroom door and entered with other two. He hold on his track seeing that his bully also there, its non other than Jack. Other two see that Jack is there too. 

"Are you guys planning on standing there forever?"  The teacher sitting on the table asked which is still unnoticed by three boys. Due to teacher's stern voice Jack and his friends also look at the three boys. Jack is a frequent kid there because he cause lot of troubles. Jack smirked looking at them. 

"Come and sit kids you have 1 hour" Teacher announces. Three of them come and take seats. JK and Eunwoo sit far away from Jack and his friends, but Kevin take the table right next to Jack. He really have guts. Jack raised his eyebrows, Kevin smirked. JK and Eunwoo look at him like is he mad or what look. 

"What is good boys doing here mam" Jack asked loudly gaining everyone attention. JK and Eunwoo is embarassed as this is there there first time. 

"Shut it Jack, If you don't want to increase your detention" Teacher said sternly.

"I think someone got little left out" Kevin whispered mockingly. Jack's anger rise up. Before he said something again Kevin again whispered, "You got my message bad boy" Kevin mock the last part. 

"I heard you badly want to get beat up by me" Jack said as his anger is at the peek. Kevin chuckled darkly, "I don't have a perfect fight from  long time btw, Let's see who is going to get beaten up boy" Kevin said in a voice that Jack is getting more angry.

"You got some guts newbie, Let's see, we'll meet at back of the school" Jack said.

"Ok, why not?" Kevin said.

"You both should stop talking and do your work, you are hear for a punishment not to chit chat" Teacher shouted. Both of them start to do there work. Kevin is try to focus on work but he is not in a mood, he again place his head on the table and try to sleep again. Actually he is not much sleepy now but he don't want to study either. Teacher saw that Kevin is sleeping, She doesn't mind because if they are not making a noise she don't have a problem. 

After 1 hour teacher stand up went out. The boys also stand up. Jack came towards JK,

"Hey little boy, how are you?" said in flirting voice. Kevin come in between them and,

"Didn't I fucking tell you to stay away from him" Kevin asked holding his collar.

"Kevin please don't fight" JK said.

"Oh! little boy got scared" Jack said laughing. Kevin tightened the grip on Jack,

"Oh boy relax, You are the guard of him right, If you win against me I'll leave him" Jack said.

"Ok, deal" Kevin said releasing the grip. Jack laugh, JK and Eunwoo got scared. Jack already thinking he is going to win the fight. JK come and hold Kevin's hand,

"Are you crazy, he is taekwondo champion" said whispering. "I can take care of it" Kevin said holding JK hand and releasing it from him. 

"I'm waiting in the back, come after finishing your lovely good bye, I don't sure he'll  come after this" Jack said and leave with his friends. 

"Please leave it Kevin, you are going to hurt yourself" JK said again. JK don't want his friend to get hurt. He is having a good heart. He is same with everyone. But with Kevin it changes, he acts soft only with JK and Eunwoo, mostly JK. 

"You can leave for lab, I can take care of myself" Kevin said in his cold voice.

"Kevin, fighting is not good please" Eunwoo said.