Chapter 43

Jungkook tried to make a conversation with Kevin, but Kevin didn't even say a word nor listen to him. He is so exhausted to talk. His inner turmoil is nothing he can control right now. His chest is tightened with fear, His face is blushed with shame, his muscles are stiffed due to the anxiety, His head is heavy with anger. His emotional struggle is all over his body. He is in a shock with everything happened. Everything feel like a dream that never come true. 

He curled in to ball hiding his face in his arms. He hate everything. The needle that suffocating him, he hate it. He sharply glare at his hand, that provide some fluid for his dehydrated body. 

"I was so stupid and mad, such a freaking looser. No wonder no one loves me. I should have stop it from happening. I shouldn't have hit Jungkook. I'm a monster, just like Appa. I hurts innocent people. I'm no one. I can't even keep a promise, I break my promise. I'm a failure. Total loser, No one deserves a freak like me. I can't even sleep. I shouldn't have born. I'm a mistake for Appa, that's why he hates me. I vanish his life with my ugly, unlucky face. I deserves the pain.

"Don't you worry, now you are gonna have it. You fail to protect your pathetic ass. Get ready, they are going to hurt you so badly. That you deserved. Why are you so stupid?, Such a low life you have, can't even hide a single thing, showing people how pathetic and ugly you are. They saw your ugly, scare filled body. Sure, they disgust you already. They are going to send you to a orphanage. Hospital is a trap. Just see how unlucky and ugly you was? Who deserves a brat like you? Just die, Kill yourself ugly failure. You deserve the most painful death. You will get it by this people's beatings, they are more stronger than your Appa." 

He gritted his teeth and harshly pull out the needle and threw it away. The blood ooze out from the wound. He chuckled looking at the blood on his hand. He deserved it. He deserved the pain. That's what his broken mind think of. So, he's going to give him that. The pain!. 

Jungkook gasped and try to help him. "Don't" Kevin spat feeling angry about himself. Jungkook is scared from him already with what happened earlier; It's not a little incident to get away with it so quickly for him so, he gulped  and hold on his steps. Namjoon came inside without knocking and saw Jungkook is fidgeting with his hands near Kevin's bed and Kevin was back facing him.

"What's going on?" he asked carefully not to flinch away the two boys, but it didn't work as both of them flinched. Jungkook turn back, but Kevin tightened his fists at the tension. "Jin Hyung, ask me to get you guys ready" Namjoon said. "He is bleeding Hyung" Jungkook whispered almost inaudibly. "What?" Namjoon widened his eyes and sprinted towards the Kevin. "Kevin where are you hurt bub?" he asked softly, but didn't get a response. Without having quick response, he look at Jungkook for an answer, "His hand" he mumbled, Kevin gritted his teeth hearing him, but didn't said anything. "Show me your hand baby?" Kevin didn't show him, but with Namjoon's keen observations, he saw the blood in his sleeve as well as in the bed sheet.  Jungkook go and call Jin Hyung fast" Namjoon said, but Kevin panicked. Jungkook ran downstairs to get Jin.

"He told me No!, Why I even done this? He is going to beat me." he starts trembled.

 "You fucking mess up every single thing. You can't do anything without causing trouble. You better die last time. Why did you survive.? Oh! No one wants you to die and get rid of pain, because you are sadist that only need pain to live. This world wants you to suffer! hahaha! He is going to come and beat you till you bled from every single part of your body and going to throw you out. Hahaha!" The taunting voice starts to mock him. He became so scared. 

Jin didn't take much time to ran inside followed by Yoongi. Jin saw the throwed out needle, "Kevin show me your hand please?" Jin said in a firm voice, Kevin wanted to obey. but he is so scared to face them. He is trembling slightly as he is trying control himself by tightening his fists and gritting his teeth. His heart beat at a peak. "Kevin please, I want to see your hand?" Jin said with soft voice, Jin wants him to listen to his lovely nature not the stern demeanor. But it's a waste. Jin slowly turn him around holding him from shoulder. Kevin didn't fight back. His tear filled big eyes, is something they never wish to see. "I'll never hit Jungkook again si-r, Don't hi-t me ple-ase." he cried silently mumbling this. Jin was panicking inside, but he calmly addressed him, "It's good, that you never fight again, but we never hit you nor harm you".  "Don't lie!" Kevin was so unsure about their kind behavior, he is sick of their acting shouted while crying. They glanced at Kevin, because they taken a back with his unexpected shout. Without having any reaction from the three men Kevin petrified, "I'm sorr-y sir, I didn't mean to. Don't hit m-e, I'll be goo-d. 'm sor-ry"