Chapter 6

At the Kim enterprises

Suga is having a tough schedule. He have to meet a client at a caffe. He don't like meetings in outside the office. But this meeting is important in his mafia work and business too. Some secret  information about rivals could be found by this. Therefore he planned to go there. Suga was sitting in his office chair and thinking about all this when knock on his door caught his attention.

"Come in" Suga -- said mostly annoying due to disturb due to his flow of thoughts. Door opened revealing Jimin. Genuine smile appear on Suga's face for his younger one. He is so fond of Jimin due to his loving nature and kindness. His present make him happy in any hard moment.

"Hyungie, Aren't your work complete? I'm done with project files." Jimin said coming in front of the table.

"No Chimmy, I have a special meeting at 4:30 "Suga replied.

"Oh! should I come with you then" Jimin asked not wanting to leave to home alone.

"Nope Jimin, You go to home I'll complete it and come" Actually he don't want to jimin to involve in this meeting because that meeting has something about mafia.

"It's ok hyung I can come with you" Jimin said.

"No Jimin, You must be tired. Just go home and rest" Suga replied. Jimin not want to go home alone, he don't like it he again tried,

"I'm all right hyung, I'll accompany you" 

"What did I say Jimin" Suga's tone change turn in to a cold one. That fears all his younger brothers. Jimin is no exception.

"T__o go home h_ _yung" Jimin stuttered due to cold tone of his brother.

"Then what should you do"? Suga again asked in same tone.

"Go home" Jimin said looking down.

"Then go home Jimin, I'll come after finishing the meeting" Suga said in cold tone.

"Yes hyung" Jimin said and start to go out,

"drive safe chimm "Suga said normally.

"ok hyung good bye" Jimin said and mumbled "Meanie" Suga heard what he said and chuckled.

"Good bye baby" Jimin went out of the office to go home. Suga started to check the files that need for meeting. After sometime he finished checking and went to the caffe with his security. He don't go out with security usually but the area and the work is little dangerous, that's the reason he going out with security. When he entered the caffe it's not a fancy one, some small caffe. He saw the client sitting on the table at the corner and went there. He shake hands with him and sit. 

"We are ordering now" the client said loudly. It's a small caffe therefore it heard by everyone. Soon a boy came running their. He wear a kitchen apron. 

"What would you like to order sirs? " The waiter boy asked. All the time Suga looking at his tablet and now only he see the waiter boy. He freeze for a moment, because he almost looking like his lil brother. He stare at him without even blinking. 

"I like to order a chicken soup" The client said. In that moment Suga came to the world.

"Yes sir, and what about you sir?" He asked looking at Suga.

"I'll have a black coffee" Suga said in his professional tone. The boy write down the order and went inside.

"He is beautiful, isn't he?" The client asked.