41 - lovey dovey

lovey dovey 

lovey dovey 

"Since when is everyone so... lovey-dovey?" Hyunjin asked, looking around his group of friends. It was weird how everyone was suddenly kissing or hugging each other. "Jealous because you can't be like that with Izzy?" Amy scoffed, teasing him. "Shut up, Ams. It's not like that at all," he proclaimed, making Minho scoff too. "You shut up too," he glared at the older male.

"Someone sounds pouty," Amy commented, ignoring Hyunjin's looks. "Just go get your girl if it's pissing you so much that others are together, but you aren't," she rolled her eyes at him, acting as if it was the most obvious thing to do at the moment.

Hyunjin was already opening his mouth to answer her, probably telling her to just fuck off, but he closed it soon after again when he heard the excited clapping and saw the girl they were talking about not so long ago run to him.

"I got another strike!" The brunette applauded, grinning like a little kid. He didn't even notice it at first, but a smile grew on his lips as he watched her. It was the first time he saw her like this, and he already knew he needed to see more of it. He was willing to do anything to see her smile like that again.

The black-haired girl next to him glanced at her boyfriend immediately when she noticed the look on Hyunjin's face, somehow telling Minho she approved with her eyes. "Let's go," she whispered to him, and before Hyunjin could blink twice, he was on the bench alone, with Izzy right in front of him.

"I am so beating all of you," she proclaimed confidently. "Sure you are, darling," Hyunjin answered, a genuine smile on his face as he kept his eyes on her, unable to take them off. When he saw her cheeks flushed red, he finally realized he had said it out loud, feeling more embarrassed than she was.

"I mean," he blurted out right away, looking around for help from his friends. "It's my turn, right? I need to play," he said, jumping up before Izzy could say anything.

The brunette stood there in silence, watching his back as he ran to their line, quickly saying something to Seungmin before he took the bowling ball, ready to play.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" She heard a male voice coming from behind her, making her turn around to face whoever was talking to her. The blond glanced over her shoulder to see where she was looking, slightly shaking his head when he noticed the black-haired boy miss half of the pins. "Az, I cannot get him off my mind," she admitted, sighing. "I am someone who made fun of his fans a month ago. I made fun of him a month ago. How did this happen?" She asked, sitting on the bench, Astran following her shortly after.

"Well, you didn't like me at first either, and look at us now, talking about the boy you like as if we've been best friends our whole life," he shrugged. "I never disliked you, though. I just thought you hated me because of the looks you gave me when we saw each other. But it's different with Hyunjin. I genuinely couldn't stand him, and now... God, I've been spending every free minute with him."

"And the issue is?" The blond asked, making her freeze for a second. She didn't know. She was rambling about nothing. "If it helps you anyhow," he started again, knowing she wasn't going to answer his previous question. "I am sure he is going through the same thing as you are. He is probably slowly realizing whatever he thought he felt before was wrong, too."

Izzy stayed silent again. She was thinking about everything and nothing at the moment. "You are right," she nodded eventually. "Thank you, Astran," she smiled, patting the older boy's shoulder. "And by the way, you and Changbin are cute together, a lot," she informed him.

The blond smiled, glancing at the shorter male on their bowling line. "I think you two are cute together, too," he nudged her shoulder. "So start being bold so you two can get together. We are all rooting for you."

The brunette hesitated before she nodded to him, turning her head to look at her boy. He just finished his turn, getting a spare, which made her smile. "I guess I could be bold tonight," she mumbled, more to herself than to Astran.

"See? I said I would win," the brunette grinned proudly again when they finished, looking up at the black-haired boy in front of her. For some reason, she did not need to prove herself to others. She just wanted appreciation from him.

"I knew you would," he mumbled, his eyes softer than she had ever seen them. Izzy felt her cheeks flushing red again as she watched him, unable to say anything. "You were great," he assured her, patting her head.

"You are being pretty obvious, girl," Robin said, wrapping her arm around Izzy's shoulder to bring her back to reality. "I don't know what you are talking about," she shook the purple-haired girl off, looking at her friend group. "This was fun," Izzy nodded, changing the topic. "Next time, I hope you will try a bit harder," she smirked, watching Seungmin roll his eyes at her.

"You were just five points ahead of me," Changbin complained, sulking. Astran next to him laughed, his arm resting on the shorter boy's waist as he kept him close. "And barely twenty ahead of me," Soomin joined in.

"But who was the best in the end?" Izzy laughed. "It's okay to admit I beat you."

"Your face is annoying," Seungmin mumbled, rolling his eyes at the brunette. Thankfully, he was one of the people she knew who didn't mean it in a bad way when they said something like this. Otherwise, she'd probably go kick his ass right away.

"I heard that," she turned to him right away, glaring at him as he rolled his eyes again. "You are an asshole," she shook her head. "So are you, your point?" He asked. Before he, or Izzy, could say anything else to each other, Hana slightly kicked Seungmin's leg, telling him to stop.

"How about we go instead of arguing?" Hyunjin whispered, leaning closer to the brunette next to him, his breath landing on her ear, making her shiver. She glanced at him, slightly nodding to him. She was too stunned to say anything to him at that moment. She couldn't bring herself to any action either. It was weird what his voice could do to her. 

Izzy—currently thinking about how I am going to finish this

Izzy—
currently thinking about how I am going to finish this... I genuinely have no idea how to end this story. Like at what part is it good to end it?? When they start dating?? Probably, right?? God I need to figure out what to do with the next few chapters and think about it more then

Next chapter coming soon 
42 - first date