THE MISCONCEPTION!

The group started to walk back out of that eerie forest with the old orphanage getting out of their sight. David's happiness has crossed the limits after meeting his family.

The family which he never thought to be alive has been rescued but what about the bodies that were found in David's guesthouse?

David, Aasha, Maya, and Harshit moved swiftly through the forest, the tension between them almost palpable. The revelation about Bhairava had thrown Harshit off balance, and the implications of the note weighed heavily on his mind. Nandini, was now entangled in this web of dark magic and danger.

"Harshit, what's wrong?" David asked, noticing his friend's anxious demeanor.

Harshit handed him the note. "We have another problem. Bhairava has threatened Nandini. We need to protect her while we figure out how to stop him."

David's face tightened with resolve. "We will. But first, we need to get to safety and plan our next move."

They continued their journey in silence, their surroundings eerily quiet save for the occasional rustling of leaves and distant animal calls. The village of Umshing loomed ahead, shrouded in the same mysterious darkness that had plagued their steps.

As they entered the outskirts of the village, they headed straight for the small cottage that served as their temporary base. Inside, Rajiv Verma awaited them, his expression grave.

"Did you find anything?" Rajiv asked, his voice low and concerned

Harshit stepped forward, his expression grim. "Rajiv ji, we need to talk. It's about Bhairava and his latest target."

A palpable tension filled the air as they moved inside, Rajiv's wife, Sunita, watching with worry etched on her face. They gathered in the living room, the atmosphere heavy with unspoken dread.

Rajiv verma brokedown as the note sailed away from his trembling hands.In a trembling voice.

"Ha-harshit please save my daughter

"Ha-harshit please save my daughter.you are the only one I can believe now". Rajiv spoke

David with a brave voice said "until our last breath nandini's safety is my responsibility Rajiv ji.And this is not for the village,for you or something else.Its just for my freind harshit. His bravery helped me find my family".

Harshit with joyful tears rolling out of his eyes hugged his freind.

Nandini was back with Rajiv as the dreadful night went calmly with the growls of nocturnal animals.

As the sunrose from the east david was sitting in his home.suddenly he heard a knock in his door.He rushed to open the door.As a stranger was standing infront him.