Zayn Imagine

NOTE: THIS IS MY ONLY IMAGINE THAT DOESN'T HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!!

You have been best friends with Zayn since third grade. He was your only friend, and now that he was famous he had forgoten all about you. To be honest you were totally in love with Zayn, but decided to move on, now you are dating Jackson. And you and Jackson were really close, he was the sweetest boyfriend you ever had. That night he was over.

"Hey Jackson could you-" You were cut off by the doorbell. You and Jackson walked to the door, he was being overprotective as always and had one arm around your waist.

"Hello?" You ask jumping up and down, then you see who it is! "Oh my Gosh Zayn!" You say giving him a tight hug.

"Hey (y/n) I missed you so much." He dropped you and noticed your boyfriend.

"Hi I am Zayn" He said holding out his hand for Jackson to shake but Jackson walked away rolling his eyes. "Who are those guys?" You say pointing to four boys behind him.

"Oh these are my bandmates." He said walking into the house. You sat down next to Jackson and snuggled up against him. Zayn looked at you and then at his bandmates. You couldn't tell what was going on. Then a curly headed one nodded to him.

"Hey (y/n) can we talk a sec." You tried to get up but Jackson held onto you. You pushed his hand away and followed Zayn to the kitchen.

"Whats up?" You ask confused. "Well... Okay why are you dating that guy?" He said not even caring about your feelings. "Because I... I love him." You said arrogantly. "Oh." He said with a tear streaming down his face. "Why?" You ask confused. "(y/n) I love you." He said and before you could reply he smacked his lips against yours. But you refused to kiss him back. You pulled back and saw Jackson crying, he took off out the door.

"No Jackson please wait!" You said running after him. "WHAT!" He replied now in full tear mode. "I am sorry it didn't mean anything I swear I love you and you only!" You said also in tears running to him. "I love you too (y/n). Promise it won't happen again?" He asked while you dug your head into the crook of his neck. You nodded and went back inside as he drove off.

You stormed back in the room angry. "ZAYN! You almost ruined everything! I don't love you! You had your chance and you blew it!" You yelled at him, he was looking down at the ground. All the others were just looking at each other ackwardly.

"I am sorry." He says and storms out of your house.  "You are really cold hearted." One of the boys with a striped shirt said. Then it hit you, you had to go apoligize.

You ran out of the house to find Zayn sitting on the curb.

"Zayn, I hope you know I am sorry. But I love Jackson, I moved on and I hope you can too." You said rubbing his back.