Zayn Imagine *request*

You and Zayn have been dating for almost a year. One day you come home and sit on the couch. You hear the shower running and notice Zayn's phone buzzing over and over. You try not to read them but you can't resist. You see that all of the texts are from Zayn's ex girl friend. (lets just call her Gracie.)

GRACIE: Hi i miss you.

Zayn: cool

Gracie: you know you belong with me not that ugly girl your dating.

Zayn: she is beautiful

Gracie: Meet me at the park

Zayn: okay c u :)

You were furious with him, he came downstairs with wet hair and only a pair of pants and a ragedy t-shirt.

"Zayn how dare you!" You yell as he walks towards you.

"What?" He asks confused. "Why do you have 3 texts from your ex and why are you meeting her at the park?"

"Were you reading my texts!" Zayn asked grabbing his phone out of your hand. "WHY?" You ask .

Then he begins to sing to you.

I need you boo, I gotta see you boo, And the hearts all over the world tonight, said there hearts all over the world tonight. 

I need you boo, I gotta see you boo, And the hearts all over the world tonight, said there hearts all over the world tonight.

Hey little mama, ooh your a stunna, hot little figure, yes your a winner and Im so glad to be yours, your a class all of your own and... ooh little cutie, when you talk to me, i swear the whole world stops your my sweet heart and I am so glad that your mine, you are one of a kind and...

You mean to me what I mean to you and together baby there is nothing we won't do

Cause if I got you I don't need money I don't need cars girlyour my all and oh,im into you and girl no one else will do, with every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love And now I,

no I can't be the only one, I bet there are hearts all over the world tonight with the love of they life who feel what I feel when I am with you, with you, with you, with you, with you, girl; with you, with you, with you, with you, with you.

Oh girl I don't want nobody else without you there is no one left and, your like Jordans on Saturday. i gotta have you and I can not wait now

Hey little shawty say you care for me you know I care for you, you know that i'll be true, you know that I wont lie, you know that I will try to be your everything yeah!

He finished singing but you are still waiting for an answer.

"I was going to meet her and ask her to leave me alone. i love you and only you (y/n). Zayn says and kisses you.

*I AM SUPER SORRY, THIS ONE WAS REALLY LAME. BUT I WANTED TO GET IT DONE QUICK BECAUSE IT WAS A REQUEST*