Harry Imagine

You have been best friends with Harry since you were very young because your moms were best friends, but now that he is famous you think he has forgoten all about you. You have the worlds biggest crush on him but now that he was famous he could have any girl so why would he choose you? You are listening to sad songs like most teenage girls do when they are sad when you hear somebody knock on the door.

"COMING!" You yell as you ran down the stairs, you open the door to Harry has a grin a mile wide.

"Oh my gosh (yn) I have missed you so much!" He said hugging you tightly.

"Harry what are you doing here?" You ask as he pulls away from your hug.  "I wanted to see you." He siad still smiling. You nodded and he followed you to the living room.

"So whats up!" You say as he sits on the couch next to you.

"Well you see I have been thinking alot lately.." Harry said biting his lip.

"Anddd?" You say ushering him to continue.

"I think I might have.... feelings for you." He said biting his lip so hard it could tear the skin.

"REALLY!"

He is surprised at your excitement because he never knew you like him so much.

"Yeah I think I love you!" He said hugging you tightly.

"I love you too Harry, I always have and I always will!"