You and Zayn babysit *request*

You have just been offered a babysitting job and when you get there you notice the lady has five kids. She told you she only had two, but before you could protest her and her husband run out the door.

You decide to call your boyfriend Zayn and ask him to come and help. When he arrives you are running around the house chasing a toddler.

"ZAYN! Oh thank goodness your here." You say panting, he laughs and you two try to find the kids. "Oh no! Jenny went outside." The 11 year old boy said refering to his little sister. It was 7 at night so you and Zayn ran out the door calling her name. "Let's check inside one more time." You say still not able to find her. When you tried to open the door it was locked, the two little boys were laughing at you.

"Hey let us in you little turd!" You yell banging on the door. "Zayn what are we going to do I am freezing!" You yell at Zayn who is pacing back and forth. "I don't know I left my phone inside." He said and then he got an idea, "Ooh I know,  you know how when you were little you hated to see people kiss?"

"Yeah." You reply confused at what he was getting at. He walked up to the door.

"Unlock this door now!" He said angrily. The little boy shook his head and Zayn mummbled to himself: "You asked for it!" Then he walks up to you and presses his lips against your kissing you agressively. You kiss him back and you are so lost in the moment you don't notice the little boys had unlocked the door and ran off screaming.

Zayn pulls back from the kiss, "Let's take this inside."  You laugh and follow him inside and once all the kids were asleep you and Zayn had a great time.