Ch# 1 - In Bloom

Hanbin stepped into the sprawling campus of Baekdu Prestige University, his heart pounding with a mix of nerves and excitement. The sun shone brightly, casting a golden hue over the immaculate lawns and impressive buildings. He couldn't believe he was finally here.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated in his pocket. Hanbin pulled it out to find messages from his friends in their group chat.

╔══════════════════════════╗

Anti-idiot community🌹💙

Ricky: Hey guys! Send me pics of your campuses! I wanna see how they compare to mine!

Matthew: Dude, shut up.

Gunwook to Ricky: Haha, Ricky, Hanbin's prestigious university is miles ahead of yours!

Taerae: Ooh, burn! 😂

Matthew: Seriously, where's Gyuvin? Why isn't he responding?

Gunwook to Matthew: Oh, he's been in a bad mood since this morning. Probably still upset no one replied to his earlier message.

Gyuvin: Gunwook, just shut the fluff up!

Ricky: 😂 Someone's extra sensitive today!

Matthew: LOL Gyuvin, what's with the vocabulary change?

Gyuvin: You guys are not invited to my place!

Ricky: 😳

Matthew: Oh damn, shots fired!

Gunwook: Looks like Gyuvin's got the sass today. 😂

Taerae: Come on, Gyuvin, we're just messing with you.

Gyuvin: Whatever, losers.

╚══════════════════════════╝

Hanbin grinned at his friends' messages and quickly turned on his camera. "Alright, guys, let me give you a tour," he muttered to himself. He began filming, narrating as he went.

"Okay! This is the main entrance of Baekdu Prestige University," Hanbin said, panning his camera around to capture the impressive gate. "It's huge! Look at this place. Not sure if I'm too early or too late, but there's no one around."

He walked further into the campus, capturing the beautifully manicured lawns and modern buildings. "Here's the central quad. Lots of space for hanging out and studying under the sun."

Hanbin continued walking, and soon he reached the heart of the campus. "And this," he said with pride, zooming in on a large statue, "is the statue of the founder of Baekdu Prestige University. Pretty grand, huh?"

He moved the camera to show different sections of the campus. "Over there," he pointed, "is the girls' campus. And this," he turned to show another set of buildings, "is the boys' campus, also known as '소년들 행성 (Sunyeondeul Haengseong). Cool name, right?"

Next, he walked towards the cafeteria. "This is the common cafeteria. It's always buzzing with people, and the food is supposed to be amazing." He swung the camera around to show the library. "And here's the library. Looks like a luxury hotel, doesn't it? Can't wait to study here."