Chapter 3

In my surpise,my dad came and visit me.henry and mina were really happy to see my dad,I was about to cry infront of my kids.I made a great dinner to celebrate,lina was  really sad because she didn't find her  parents.she went outside,I hold her hands and talked to her.

''You know when my mom passed away,I was really sad.I was soo mad and I didn't want to talk to anyone.but there's still a chance that your parents are still alive''I hold her hand and huged.

''Thanks kai maybe you're right''argeed lina.

My dad ate,and went.I went to the hero service,and I called harry.captain jin saw the location,lina's parents.we went to skyward city,and went to the ship.we saw lina's parents,the saki armies were here.we started attacking,I used my full cowl and  ultra ego and beat them up.my eyes showed me that the saki armies will attack,so took their hand and broke them.harry used his lion from,and took lina's parents.captain jin used his ultra instinct and kajura 4 swords,and destroy five saki armies.harry was waiting for us,then I took lina's  parents and went home.

''Hey lina surpise''I said.

''Kai you found my parents''replied lina.lina ran to his parents and huged them.

Lina kissed me infront of her parents,I was embrassed.after  the great dinner,lina's parents went to their house.

In the morning,I went to the hero service.I asked to captain jin to develop our super-hero by adding mask,he did.our mask were really powerful and really safe.we did a training,lina brought henry and mina.captain jin learned henry and mina how to be soo fast just like harry,henry and mina did the maxium.